Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support, maybe I haven't been clear...

Alright. Heres the story. So I go on my clan bank and my Festive Sled is missing. I never touched it. My character was in a different position too. I could only assume that someone had guessed the username and password to my account. I changed the pass and there was no more problems. Also taken was over 4k. This case was about a month ago, probably over.... My first in game support request sent was replied to, but they said that no one could hack it...obviously not the situation. The second, about 3 weeks later, was also replied to. On this one, they said traded items will not be returned. Well guess what! I didnt trade it! So i brought it to forums hoping you could help

Character: Warshop
Server: Gwydion

Re: Support, maybe I haven't been clear...

Players who have
Acquired access to an account which they themselves did not register, or
Revealed the username and password of their account, or
Attempted to sell or trade access to their account,
will be subject to the Celtic Heroes Disciplinary Procedure, and as a result may have their account disabled.

Community
Site Admin

Its #1 up there that happened to me, acquired access to an account which they themselves did not register

Im confused. You put your Sled in a clan bank and someone else took it out?

Concerning Policies:
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your own account. This includes ensuring your username and password remain confidential. You are responsible for all uses of your username and password, whether or not it has been authorised by you.
The Support team will not return any items or gold that have been traded between players under any circumstance.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Yep. Not trying to rain on yer parade, but it's yer responsibility to maintain the security of yer own account.

So by having a lame password, you enabled your stuff to go missing. Now, the silver lining is you got back control of yer account, so now...you can learn from the lesson and just pick smarter passwords. Sucks to lose stuff, but sucks to lose everything more.

But there is nothing for support to do here, other than to say: better luck next time.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)