Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forgot password

Hi sorry about this :/ I forgot my password because I haven't played for awhile and recently updated my iPod so I had to redownload celticheroes. I may have forgotten my username as well but I think it's in the back of my mind somewhere. Have a couple I've used over the years so I hope it's one of them. Again sorry about this. Salfult

Re: Forgot password

Hello I played on ios for a long time. My characters name is yayo I'm a rogue. I've also have a warrior on that account xxxxxxx. My world is sulis. I can't remember the username or password. I think I might remember username. Please help me.

Re: Forgot password

Hello I played on ios for a long time. My characters name is yayo I'm a rogue. I've also have a warrior on that account xxxxxxx. My world is sulis. I can't remember the username or password. I think I might remember username. Please help me.
Hello,

Please contact support@onethumbmobile.com

In your message, you should include as many as you can the following to help speed up the process
  • When account created/last played
  • Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them
  • Character levels on the account
  • Clans that characters are members of
  • Servers the characters are on
  • Premium purchases made
  • Any platinum purchases made on the account and amount
  • Some items that characters will have or have equipped
You can expect a reply within a week or two :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!