Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old Account Recovery!

Hello, my name is BlurredRogue, i have a ton of accounts from when the game just started out, i have tons of rares on the accounts.

I forgot the usernames on the accounts since i didnt play the game for such a long time. I started out on a new account in 2019.

I got access to my brothers account of which was friends with all my old toons, since his account was never changed.

I know for a fact that 2 of the accounts got hacked, but all the others are still alive, no platinum purchases were made on any of the account as well as none of them had an email linked..

I know the paswords to all the accounts that werent hacked, all though i still want the hacked accounts back...

The accounts havent been touched since 2014, heres a few screens of the ingame names. All accounts had toons on epona, and all the screenshots of toons is on the server Epona. Not sure if some of them has toons on other worlds but i dont think so.

I hope someone that are willing to help sees this and posts a useful reply.

Best regards - BlurredRogue

BlurredRogue epona
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVivs ... I_OaYcx4Vw

Re: Old Account Recovery!

You’ll have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com for help recovering accounts.

Without the usernames or an email address connected to the account, it may be harder to regain access, but it’s definitely worth a shot! Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!