Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account confliction?

Just tried to log into my old account after years of not playing on a new phone, and it says account confliction changes needed or something like that?
What do I need to do to fix this?
Hey,

This issue is due to someone on android having same username as you.. the fix is to contact “support@onethumbmobile.com” and tell them about your issue and they will assist you.

Just tried to log into my old account after years of not playing on a new phone, and it says account confliction changes needed or something like that?
Hey,

This issue is due to someone on android having same username as you.. the fix is to contact “support@onethumbmobile.com” and tell them about your issue and they will assist you.
Yes, i had this issue. Please dont keep emailing them. They are very busy and will be off for a number of days over the christmas holidays.

Hey,

Yes, i had this issue. Please dont keep emailing them. They are very busy and will be off for a number of days over the christmas holidays.
Lol.. you responded to a 2 week old post. don’t post just to post and increase your post count as it does absolutely nothing. On other hand.. he has to contact support for this issues as they manually have to change his username to let him log into that account so my post is 120% correct solution to his issue. And even they say that if you don’t receive a response after few weeks you should contact them again