Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How can this happen?!

Why do I get a ban? I did never do anything thats against ToS. Please fix this. Would be too sad if I get banned for nothing. Please check my log or chat or whatever, because I really never did anything wrong. Ty

Ingame name: L Lawliet
Server: Epona

Re: How can this happen?!

Why do I get a ban? I did never do anything thats against ToS. Please fix this. Would be too sad if I get banned for nothing. Please check my log or chat or whatever, because I really never did anything wrong. Ty

Ingame name: L Lawliet
Server: Epona
Support Team does not monitor forums so they won’t be able to help you with this on here. If you feel like you been banned unfairly or by accident.. email “appeals@onethumbmobile.com” and they will assist you from there.

Side Note: Support Team doesn’t just ban people because they woke up one day in a bad mood. There is always a reason.. either it’s buying/selling accounts, making fake toons to scam people, buy and sell gold for $$$ from other players.. or in rare cases extreme harassment. regardless of this.. there is always proof and legit reasons. In the past OTM would provide the proof but VR seem to change their policies and procedures in terms of giving out details such as those. Either way.. contact appeals and they will be your judge on this!! Good luck :))