Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict

Good afternoon,

I had stopped playing Celtic Heroes for awhile and wanted to start playing again, but I’m having issues with logging in saying there is a conflict with my account. I played on word sulis, I had a warrior named deathwish101 and a Druid named Marz, Marx should be around level 124 if I remember correctly as well if I do remember correctly, in total my account should of had 4 toons if I remember correctly, there was a ranger named EP1CK1LL as well
Last edited by Marz on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Account Conflict

Hey dude, welcome back to the game!

First off, I'd highly recommend removing your username from your post - this is a public forum, and you probably don't want other players to know that!

Secondly, the "account conflicted" message is a very common one for players who come back after not playing for a while. The easiest way to get it fixed is to send an email to Support@onethumbmobile.com. Tell them the account username, your best guess at the character names, levels, classes, servers, etc - pretty much everything that you have listed out here. Support doesn't monitor the forums, so the email address is the easiest way to get in touch with them.

It's a pretty easy fix, but due to the number of players contacting Support with issues, it may take a few days before they get to your ticket in the queue.

Best of luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!