Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My characters keep dying to glitches

My characters keep dying, mostly at the pier with no reason. My latest death happened right in front of James Sandford after logging back in as the game had me stuck in place. This character, Scab on Epona has been dead for weeks as I don't want to waste any more idols on deaths that aren't my fault and mostly just want to start over on a character that doesn't have a death against them through no fault of my own. I even have mail that I can't read (probably from support saying that resetting the death counter and bringing my character back to life aren't possible). I also have another character (my username) on Balor who's died 2 times to, you guessed it, glitches. The same thing as Scab on the pier and getting beaned in a no-PVP-zone by a PVPer. Over all my characters I've mostly died to glitches. I don't know what to do, Difinitus hasn't replied to my PMs for about a week and I'm poor as all I can do is sell bounty pledges as I can't go back to that pier without dying apparently.

Re: My characters keep dying to glitches

My characters keep dying, mostly at the pier with no reason. My latest death happened right in front of James Sandford after logging back in as the game had me stuck in place. This character, Scab on Epona has been dead for weeks as I don't want to waste any more idols on deaths that aren't my fault and mostly just want to start over on a character that doesn't have a death against them through no fault of my own. I even have mail that I can't read (probably from support saying that resetting the death counter and bringing my character back to life aren't possible). I also have another character (my username) on Balor who's died 2 times to, you guessed it, glitches. The same thing as Scab on the pier and getting beaned in a no-PVP-zone by a PVPer. Over all my characters I've mostly died to glitches. I don't know what to do, Difinitus hasn't replied to my PMs for about a week and I'm poor as all I can do is sell bounty pledges as I can't go back to that pier without dying apparently.
Hi, what glitches are messing with you?
Stuck toon? Multiple characters effected?
Also, if you’re that concerned about the death counter and haven’t made huge progress you can always start over with a new character on the same server and transfer what gear/money you can onto him.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Re: My characters keep dying to glitches

Hi, what glitches are messing with you?
Stuck toon? Multiple characters effected?
Also, if you’re that concerned about the death counter and haven’t made huge progress you can always start over with a new character on the same server and transfer what gear/money you can onto him.
My characters keep dying on the pier when I log out and log back in to fix another glitch where my characters can't move. Caius on Balor was annihilated by a crit shield bash from several rooms away in the arena, then the game realised where I was and put me into no-PVP mode despite me being already dead so I could either respawn at the leystone or use the character stuck thing to idol. Scab is still dead in the gates of Farcrag castle...