Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Conflict

Hi can someone help me. I played celtic two yrars ago i know my hero name and email adress but when i try to reset password it says that name or email is not correct.
best thing to do in this case is to email support@onethumbmobile.com for assistance. Tell them as much information about the account as possible to prove that it’s yours. Tell them other characters on that account, estimate creation date, items on the account, platinum purchase and amounts, just the information that will help them prove that you are the actual owner

Hello I’m a very old player when it comes to this game. I started off in taranis and I later moved to the server nuada. I grinded very hard in nuada to get where I was at but then I got in the middle of the gold scandal. There was someone that was giving out hacked gold and I accepted it and spent majority of it. Because of these actions I was permanently banned. I’m sure there’s a better way of resolving this issue. I’ve gone long enough without being able to use my best toon I’ve ever created. Someone please get back to me.

Hi can someone help me. I played celtic two yrars ago i know my hero name and email adress but when i try to reset password it says that name or email is not correct.
Contact support and ask for associated usernames it helped me out since I had loads of accounts that range from 2011.