Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

MAIL BOX BUG?? items lost..

Sooo im at work and i wanted to log into game and decided to look around do some trades and then happened to make some purchases for a my rogue and decided to mail those items over to him. Take note that i was using my cellular data to play so i was not home yet on my wifi. There was an item and all my gold on my ranger and then there were majority of the stuff on my mage. I first mail one crown and 8.49 Million gold over to my mage because i knew i could have all the items ready to be transferred over to my rogue on him and I wanted my gold over on mage because i use him more anyways. I log back on mage to see if i can take the items. IT shows that the mail was sent and i could clearly see the items and gold that sent ready to take. I clicked the button take MULTIPLE times and it WILL NOT take I still see it there. I just thought maybe itll work later. SO i decided to mail other things i already had on mage over to rogue meanwhile I sent 2 crowns and horns over. Logged into rogue to retrieve. mail was sent but no items... Go back to mail again on mage then go back on rogue again still no items. The ENTIRE time i assumed maybewhen i get home which was in the next (two minutes) that once i connect to my wifi it'll be fine. BUTTTT THENNN when i reconnected and logged back in to check everything. YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO ALL THE STUFF IVE SENT..... there goes all my gold my recently purchased items... Just when I started to become active again like a week ago and was able to win something good and make all that gold from nothing now its all gone.... I tried contacting support through the game support but decided create an account on forums suggested by clan members to try to reach out to admins here because I thought this was the right place to try to get faster support.. PLZ help me if you see this post ty..

Image 1 is showing me mailing it and image 2 is showing that the other character of mine recieved....

RickCole- lv 227 Rogue
Mrhotshot2- lv 230 Mage
Rhyan- lv 227 Druid
8OXBlakeXO8- lv 224 Ranger
XMikexFlameX- lv 223 Warrior
Cyler- lv 225 Warrior

Server: Epona (since 2011)
Clan: Anarchy

Re: MAIL BOX BUG?? items lost..

@rossotherogue yea i hope they get back to me soon I'm like sitting on like zero gold... And hope it can be restored
RickCole- lv 227 Rogue
Mrhotshot2- lv 230 Mage
Rhyan- lv 227 Druid
8OXBlakeXO8- lv 224 Ranger
XMikexFlameX- lv 223 Warrior
Cyler- lv 225 Warrior

Server: Epona (since 2011)
Clan: Anarchy