Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Trying to touch base with an admin

I dropped my meteoric weapon a while ago, and the support ticket is nearly two weeks old. I've submitted a support ticket once before. That issue only took a week to resolve, and was significantly less important. I need to upgrade my weapons. If I'm stuck without being able to upgrade them then I may as well start over. That prospect is super disheartening and I don't even want to play at the moment because I'm unsure if I'm wasting my time.. I feel as if I'd rather just uninstall the game from my devices, if it comes to that. I would love to have some sort of feedback on whether or not this issue will actually be fixed or whether I'm waiting around for nothing.

Re: Trying to touch base with an admin

Dropped items are definitely something support can help with, so I wouldn't get too disheartened. Last time I filed a ticket was a while ago so I'm not sure if their just busy or having other trouble, but unless you currently are waiting only for the weapon to upgrade it I see no reason not to get those crests in the meantime a be totally ready when you get it.

*Difinitus did say the support team is still catching up from their long weekend (last weekend I think) so it's possibly another reason you haven't got a reply yet.

I'm a mage and so quest weapons haven't been a priority but I have everything required for up to my dl weapons at the moment. Just waiting on my dl offhand so I can focus on edl and gardens offhands. I could finish getting t3 faction and focus on getting echoes I suppose, but like I said I've been wondering whether or not the issue will even be fixed and if I'd be wasting my time. Hopefully they are just busy and I'm just overthinking though.

I dropped my meteoric weapon a while ago, and the support ticket is nearly two weeks old. I've submitted a support ticket once before. That issue only took a week to resolve, and was significantly less important. I need to upgrade my weapons. If I'm stuck without being able to upgrade them then I may as well start over. That prospect is super disheartening and I don't even want to play at the moment because I'm unsure if I'm wasting my time.. I feel as if I'd rather just uninstall the game from my devices, if it comes to that. I would love to have some sort of feedback on whether or not this issue will actually be fixed or whether I'm waiting around for nothing.
Is this an email or in-game ticket?

Let me know your character name and server and I can find out why you haven't received a response yet.

Thanks!