Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Support not answering

Ingame support tickets usually take ages and I've had quicker responses via email. If all else fails just pm Muldar lol

Patience is key, getting mad over it won't help you at all.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I've had the same problem, I emailed them about my banned account more than a week ago and I haven't even received anything, not even a justification of my banning. I can't even PM mulder or anyone because apparently my forum account is too new to send PMs..... It's like they don't want players to play this game anymore..?

Hey I've been trying to contact support for a while now it's been months and i still haven't gotten a reply
Can you PM me your account details again and I can check on your tickets status, typically missing item cases can take awhile.
I've had the same problem, I emailed them about my banned account more than a week ago and I haven't even received anything, not even a justification of my banning. I can't even PM mulder or anyone because apparently my forum account is too new to send PMs..... It's like they don't want players to play this game anymore..?
Support / Appeals aim to reply to all emails within 7 - 14 days. Please ensure you have included all relevant account information or they will be unable to process your appeal.

I sent this Mail on 29th June as you can see, my account username is mentioned, not my characters name as I have two characters on this account.
It is still not enough information for appeals. Also, you should not reveal your account username on the forums instead PM Muldar, you seem to have enough posts to PM. What I would do is resend a e-mail to appeals and provide your username, your characters and their levels, also explain why you want your account unbanned (optional but I recommend it).
~I'mdead~

Same problem to me I send mail to support to fix my bounty problem almost a month and never reply and fix my problem, almost 2months too when I send to support to get back my character I forgot my email, also my spider taming on my ranger bug too, I give up to send to support because they don't rply

ASA69/ROGUE/LEVEL-227 balor server
(first to all server by killing 4* mobs)