Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Password

Send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com

In the email, include what the problem is, as well as any information you can about your account (character name, account name, world, level, where you logged out, how much gold you have etc.)

They will get back to you as soon as they can.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

This looks suspiciously like a fake terminator.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

hello admins I have tried to get my account back off you guys through the celtic heroes support system, and as I have told you my friend changed my account password to my druid about 6months to 1year ago and that my druid was not hooked up to an email (this was when i stopped playing the game so i didn't even know). Then you guys had replied saying you need more info about how much plat i had bought on the acc etc and i replied saying I do not think very much at all maybe none and that i think any plat i had gotten would of been from offers then you guys replied saying you needed more info. And i just couldn't remember as i have like 5 different acc's and i haven't been on that account in over like 6months or more so i had given up as you still said you needed more info, which it is hard to remember specifics as i don't know exactly what was on it i think ********* said that I should contact an admin called kodelia as she had helped Rotaris i believe is the spelling which everyone nicknames (Rot) in my clan get his account back after some guy had completely stripped his account of items, well ok anyway i don't know how to message admins directly in this forum as i have never used it before until now but could someone please get back to me thanks in the game would also be helpful im xXBestMageXx lvl 191
Last edited by Esquilax on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Took out some identifying info about account.

If you have bought plat then go into your itunes account and look at your purchase history. You should be able to tell them exactly when and how much you bought. If you cannot provide this information along with whatever else they ask then you could be anyone claiming to be the owner. Keeping accounts secure is more important and if anything the security questions need to be made tighter
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

hello admins I have tried to get my account back off you guys through the celtic heroes support system, and as I have told you my friend changed my account password to my druid about 6months to 1year ago and that my druid was not hooked up to an email (this was when i stopped playing the game so i didn't even know). Then you guys had replied saying you need more info about how much plat i had bought on the acc etc and i replied saying I do not think very much at all maybe none and that i think any plat i had gotten would of been from offers then you guys replied saying you needed more info. And i just couldn't remember as i have like 5 different acc's and i haven't been on that account in over like 6months or more so i had given up as you still said you needed more info, which it is hard to remember specifics as i don't know exactly what was on it i think ********* said that I should contact an admin called kodelia as she had helped Rotaris i believe is the spelling which everyone nicknames (Rot) in my clan get his account back after some guy had completely stripped his account of items, well ok anyway i don't know how to message admins directly in this forum as i have never used it before until now but could someone please get back to me thanks in the game would also be helpful im xXBestMageXx lvl 191
You would be best to contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with as much info about your accounts and charatcers as you can remember and they will be able to help you retrieve the account.

(Had to edit your post as there was a little identifying information visible.)

Thanks
"It was like that when I got here"