Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

scammer in the world of mabon

hello this scammer is in mabon. i was duelling a friend of mine in the castle when i heard a guy " darkight" says he selling his account. later today when we were doing crossroads dragon, he loaned money from one of my friends and never gave it back. for my friend, call you look into it?
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.

Re: scammer in the world of mabon

tried to scam my silver amulet and my energy ring, then he failed. now im going to have to figure out how i want to punish him. wanna vote?
My vote is... Getting a couple lvl 120's on his butt ksing him :twisted: :twisted: I'd lol like hell

good idea i have some of the best mages on mabon and some rogues and druids and rangers and warriors.
i should ask whip master. his name is that haha. and someone said i am a sold account. now i need a second vote on a punishment. using wrong information about me will not be tolderated and that person will be hunted down. and admin, if you are reading this, please tell the whole server i am not a sold account. you can check my history you want. baraa said someone said i was sold to beatinator on 9-6-2012.
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.