Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Item Question

I'm a level 93 Warrior and currently I'm using these two wrist items :
1. Minor Vanguard Circlet of the Summit
15 to str, 1 to giant swing and 70 to melee combat
2. Imperial Wyrmscale Bracelet
20 str, 20 focus, 20 vitality
And I just acquired this 3rd item and I'd like to know if it's worth swapping out one of mine. Its called Greater Earthstone Yew Bracelet
Energy 150, spell attack evasion 80, and wounding attack evasion 80.
What do you all think? Opinions welcomed. Thank you all.

Re: Item Question

I'm a level 93 Warrior and currently I'm using these two wrist items :
1. Minor Vanguard Circlet of the Summit
15 to str, 1 to giant swing and 70 to melee combat
2. Imperial Wyrmscale Bracelet
20 str, 20 focus, 20 vitality
And I just acquired this 3rd item and I'd like to know if it's worth swapping out one of mine. Its called Greater Earthstone Yew Bracelet
Energy 150, spell attack evasion 80, and wounding attack evasion 80.
What do you all think? Opinions welcomed. Thank you all.
This seems like a better question for the Warrior discussion forums.

I'd recommend swapping it for the vanguard circlet. The 20 str/vit/foc combo on the wyrmscale bracelet is better than the energy gain (the evasions are pretty worthless in small numbers, especially at your level). The vanguard circlet isn't terribly useful, the small amount of str won't add too much damage, and the one skill point/ability boost aren't super important. I'd say that the larger energy boost is probably more useful in most cases (unless you already have enough focus and energy that you don't run out too quickly).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thank you so much for helping me with this question. I truly appretiate ya
Happy to help :)

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! There are plenty of knowledgeable players roaming the forums.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I did have a few other questions for instance I was wondering about some of the events like the Yule event I see that back in you'll 2013 you could get a pink candy cane is that like the Yule crown antlers that are out now? Also another fishing Question I have only 4 slots for rings and when I fish I normally use one ring that does 150 con another ring that does 300 con a ring that does 15 fishing power and the fourth ring gives 15 fishing power and 150 con but my question is what is better fishing power or Constitution and to what degree do they compare I appreciate any help on this topic the last question about fishing that I have is I've been using a super knowledge elixir and I'm level 96 fishing right now and I was farming fish at 106 lvl and I only got one point should I hunt closer to my 96 level fishing?