Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best tank pet?

I'm guessing something wth vit but I dun even think there's a tank skill that pets got. Probably the chicken or the bunny with it's health restore skill but even that's pretty weak for a tank. Dragon or Phoenix is the best choice but tbh the eggs are too rare for them to be worth the money

I use a boar, as I prefer the stats it gives to being energy efficient. Will need to spam restos or any other food replenishing energy to sustain though.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

I also have to go with the bunny for the win, can’t beat the 1200+heals / 2400+ crits from max pet ability and max pet. Used along with Restos, and food item, energy isn’t a problem. I have used to Boar as well, but it didn’t compliment the mount. I have to keep in mind your mount skill along with pet skill. Your play style also will need to be considered
    I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
    Draknocht 223 rogue
    Drakolas 223 ranger
    Halefire 222 mage
    Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
    Lelelia 173 druid
    And many many more

It all depends on your situation. If your clan struggles with druids a bunny is great for the extra healing.

If your clan does not struggle with druids I recommend a boar or pheonix.

Pheonix- 240 Vit and focus, 1000 fortitude band warding (two most important evasions for tanks), 190 to all resists with one adding 250 based on the one you choose.
    Boar- 180 Vit, 180 armour, 300 defence.

These are the max tiers of the pheonix and boar. If you have the money I would 100% recommend the pheonix. The boar is great if you can't afford to get the pheonix.
    Herne:
    Wardon- 220 Warrior
    Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
    Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Chicken is also a viable option. I use it on my hybrid warrior and tank when needed.

480 attack, 360 defense and a heal over time that at max level and max ability should be hitting for 500+ per tick. Low end a 1500 point heal, each tick can crit so potentially a 3000 point heal.

Decide on your play style and if you’re in a clan, hows your active Druid supply.