Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Young warrior and need advice

So, i wanna ask about gear and build. Im using Ymir battleaxe since i was level 60 up to 160 (my current level). I wonder if i can still push further with my Ymir or should buy 160 ancient wyrmbone axe + 150 dagger of bounty for leveling up. My stat mostly in strenght with enough vit to survive (i have 190 vit with no bonus). Im using full frozen set and have DL gloves and still working on other DL pieces. And for jewellery im using heroic ammy, lux bracelet hp and mana regen, and i use 2 rupture ring, haste ring and 1 legacy ring. I use bear mount and rabbit pet for increasing my survivability. I have no problem with lix and resto and i don't mind spending more time to farm gold to afford any upgrade.

Thanks guys have a good day!
Jack Pot - Warrior Epona

Re: Young warrior and need advice

So, i wanna ask about gear and build. Im using Ymir battleaxe since i was level 60 up to 160 (my current level). I wonder if i can still push further with my Ymir or should buy 160 ancient wyrmbone axe + 150 dagger of bounty for leveling up. My stat mostly in strenght with enough vit to survive (i have 190 vit with no bonus). Im using full frozen set and have DL gloves and still working on other DL pieces. And for jewellery im using heroic ammy, lux bracelet hp and mana regen, and i use 2 rupture ring, haste ring and 1 legacy ring. I use bear mount and rabbit pet for increasing my survivability. I have no problem with lix and resto and i don't mind spending more time to farm gold to afford any upgrade.

IMO I’d say get the 1H wyrm axe and a 150 OH axe. I tried both on my war at that level and found the axe to be a lot better DPS for me with the haste ring.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Re: Young warrior and need advice

When lvling I’m assuming your using a haste lix or a combo which has haste so you can drop haste ring for another skill ring or a damage ring. When using a haste lix, otherwise just keep it on.

I would definitely agree with switching your Ymir’s axe for a ancient wyrmbone handaxe and dagger of bounty. Your heroic ammy I wouldn’t worry about upgrading unless you can find some stargem ammys, poacher ammys, a trailblazer ammy, or a wyldshrine. Not a ton of ammys that are amazing for lvling look for ones that add to vit or strength or both, wyldshrine is probably the best.

If you want some more in depth of jewelry just ask and give us more of an idea what your using, stats/ tiers/etc.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger