Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#31
Criminal wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Criminal wrote:While ur not wrong, ur too defensive and too specific, so yes we all know u want to boast.


I really don't care dude I haven't responded to this thread in days. Get over it and move on.

Again over-defensive.


Instead of trying to attack someone's character why don't u actually respond to the thread. Unless you have a warrior thats 204 that can do 17-18k+ skill dmg and 10k+ autos what exactly is your point. That I'm bragging. Oh well. I've checked. There's literally maybe 5 people on all servers who are even close. But I'm bragging once again.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#32
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
I really don't care dude I haven't responded to this thread in days. Get over it and move on.

Again over-defensive.


Instead of trying to attack someone's character why don't u actually respond to the thread. Unless you have a warrior thats 204 that can do 17-18k+ skill dmg and 10k+ autos what exactly is your point. That I'm bragging. Oh well. I've checked. There's literally maybe 5 people on all servers who are even close. But I'm bragging once again.
why didn't you just spend 30 seconds checking leaderboards from the safety of a safe space instead of asking somewhere you know will involve truth bombs? If you're happy with your build it shouldn't matter anyway. As long as you can perform on your server then kudos to you but there be some big dawgs on forums that'll burst your bubble real quick. To your original question, when i was 209 my highest auto crit was around 10-11k i believe. Skill hit was just shy of 20k in snorri pit.

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#33
Sgt slotter wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Criminal wrote:Again over-defensive.


Instead of trying to attack someone's character why don't u actually respond to the thread. Unless you have a warrior thats 204 that can do 17-18k+ skill dmg and 10k+ autos what exactly is your point. That I'm bragging. Oh well. I've checked. There's literally maybe 5 people on all servers who are even close. But I'm bragging once again.
why didn't you just spend 30 seconds checking leaderboards from the safety of a safe space instead of asking somewhere you know will involve truth bombs? If you're happy with your build it shouldn't matter anyway. As long as you can perform on your server then kudos to you but there be some big dawgs on forums that'll burst your bubble real quick. To your original question, when i was 209 my highest auto crit was around 10-11k i believe. Skill hit was just shy of 20k in snorri pit.


I'm not going to argue about stuff. It would take a lot longer than 30 seconds to check every warrior between 200-209 to see who has the highest crit because you literally cannot select lvl, class, server all at the same time. It's a lot easier to check those that are 220+ because they are the ones on top of the leaderboards. It's statistically impossible for a 204 warrior to be on top where it's easy to check. However with that being said it would take a lot less time than I've spent responding to this thread lmao. I'm gonna edit my original post as mine is 10,100 now. They are people just like me. I don't think any more highly of anyone just because they have the best gear and can hit 15k+ autos. None of them are my lvl. Huge difference.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#34
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Sgt slotter wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Instead of trying to attack someone's character why don't u actually respond to the thread. Unless you have a warrior thats 204 that can do 17-18k+ skill dmg and 10k+ autos what exactly is your point. That I'm bragging. Oh well. I've checked. There's literally maybe 5 people on all servers who are even close. But I'm bragging once again.
why didn't you just spend 30 seconds checking leaderboards from the safety of a safe space instead of asking somewhere you know will involve truth bombs? If you're happy with your build it shouldn't matter anyway. As long as you can perform on your server then kudos to you but there be some big dawgs on forums that'll burst your bubble real quick. To your original question, when i was 209 my highest auto crit was around 10-11k i believe. Skill hit was just shy of 20k in snorri pit.


I'm not going to argue about stuff. It would take a lot longer than 30 seconds to check every warrior between 200-209 to see who has the highest crit because you literally cannot select lvl, class, server all at the same time. It's a lot easier to check those that are 220+ because they are the ones on top of the leaderboards. It's statistically impossible for a 204 warrior to be on top where it's easy to check. However with that being said it would take a lot less time than I've spent responding to this thread lmao. I'm gonna edit my original post as mine is 10,100 now. They are people just like me. I don't think any more highly of anyone just because they have the best gear and can hit 15k+ autos. None of them are my lvl. Huge difference.

You can select all at once. All servers are selected by default, click class and choose warrior then click highest melee. Hit the red square that says level and it'll sort em in that order. Highest atm in that range is lvl 207 at around 11k. Imo you should aim for higher attack but if your build works then your build works.

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#35
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Hunter ammy, garanak stormleaf charm, imperial hrung bracelet( +100 heat dmg, melee, and health), godly hrung bracelet (+120 heat dmg, melee, and armor), lvl 200 haste ring, lvl 200 +6 proto frenzy ring, skain stormleaf ring, and 195 str/vit corrupted gardens ring or 180 spider pummel ring, lvl 200 fire axe, despoiler hammer, full dragonlord armor, lvl 6 wolf, and lvl 6 boar. Obviously I'm not 100% DPS based off gear but mostly I am and all my points are put in strength so I believe I have 1660 strength. Reason my damage is so high is because 185 crush damage is multiplied by the amount of strength you have. As opposed to other weapons which most are between 160-175 slash, crush, pierce. Only downside is my attack is almost 5k when it could easily be 7k+. So basically when I land most my hits I usually don't lose against anyone except a well geared rogue.

With 5k attack youre going to be pretty useless at even 190 raids, especially when most of that damage is resisted heavily. High stat page damageand high crits on low resist mobs are nice to look at but pretty useless outside of lixing and pvp


I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a gee golly is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.
not sure if its been said yet sonce im only part through reading but take an equally geared ranger rogue and warrior and the warrior has the highest attack every time
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#36
Ventius wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:With 5k attack youre going to be pretty useless at even 190 raids, especially when most of that damage is resisted heavily. High stat page damageand high crits on low resist mobs are nice to look at but pretty useless outside of lixing and pvp


I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a gee golly is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.
not sure if its been said yet sonce im only part through reading but take an equally geared ranger rogue and warrior and the warrior has the highest attack every time

nani stop attacking him and taking it off topic pls
Belenus
ApplesBe 224 ranger
GetBashedX 220 warrior
Nee 228 druid
Rainyy 200 rogue

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#37
Ventius wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:With 5k attack youre going to be pretty useless at even 190 raids, especially when most of that damage is resisted heavily. High stat page damageand high crits on low resist mobs are nice to look at but pretty useless outside of lixing and pvp


I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a gee golly is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.
not sure if its been said yet sonce im only part through reading but take an equally geared ranger rogue and warrior and the warrior has the highest attack every time


I think the part everyone is missing is (I'm not equally geared) I don't have proto bracelets. I don't have a mordy helmet. I don't have hrung attack bracelets, I don't have a stormcaller ammy or any aammy that adds attack. This post wasn't made to compare everyone's attack rating. Obviously mine is relatively low compared to plenty on this game. But believe it or not for the activities I'm involved in which does not include gel, proto, mordy, necro you don't need super high attack. For those bosses you do. You don't have to believe me. Everyone iin this game is all of a sudden a genius but can't out DPS me ever. Lol. Nobody is outlocking me one on one except the best geared rogues with sun ammys or a skain or garanak set (which I don't have). My build works totally fine and better than even high attack builds for what I need it for. Don't need 18000 attack on mobs and bosses that require a third of that.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#38
Sgt slotter wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Sgt slotter wrote: why didn't you just spend 30 seconds checking leaderboards from the safety of a safe space instead of asking somewhere you know will involve truth bombs? If you're happy with your build it shouldn't matter anyway. As long as you can perform on your server then kudos to you but there be some big dawgs on forums that'll burst your bubble real quick. To your original question, when i was 209 my highest auto crit was around 10-11k i believe. Skill hit was just shy of 20k in snorri pit.


I'm not going to argue about stuff. It would take a lot longer than 30 seconds to check every warrior between 200-209 to see who has the highest crit because you literally cannot select lvl, class, server all at the same time. It's a lot easier to check those that are 220+ because they are the ones on top of the leaderboards. It's statistically impossible for a 204 warrior to be on top where it's easy to check. However with that being said it would take a lot less time than I've spent responding to this thread lmao. I'm gonna edit my original post as mine is 10,100 now. They are people just like me. I don't think any more highly of anyone just because they have the best gear and can hit 15k+ autos. None of them are my lvl. Huge difference.

You can select all at once. All servers are selected by default, click class and choose warrior then click highest melee. Hit the red square that says level and it'll sort em in that order. Highest atm in that range is lvl 207 at around 11k. Imo you should aim for higher attack but if your build works then your build works.


Weird it gets wacky for me. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#39
Apples-Bele wrote:
Ventius wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a gee golly is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.
not sure if its been said yet sonce im only part through reading but take an equally geared ranger rogue and warrior and the warrior has the highest attack every time

nani stop attacking him and taking it off topic pls


Here we go again. Condescending comments in bound. Lol. Go twittle your fingers cus u couldn't beat me ever.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

#40
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:
Ventius wrote:not sure if its been said yet sonce im only part through reading but take an equally geared ranger rogue and warrior and the warrior has the highest attack every time

nani stop attacking him and taking it off topic pls


Here we go again. Condescending comments in bound. Lol. Go twittle your fingers cus u couldn't beat me ever.

Not only her ranger would outdps u anyday, as well as Ventius', u just gave me a good comment to help u with. U dont have attack ammy? Valour ammy, which is better than stormcaller anyway.

As Sgt said, just check leaderboards for all lvls all classes all servers u want to answer ur topic. Wouldnt take u that long, definitely not as long as u spent here to brag.

Mdunc1982 wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
I really don't care dude I haven't responded to this thread in days. Get over it and move on.

Again over-defensive.


Instead of trying to attack someone's character why don't u actually respond to the thread. Unless you have a warrior thats 204 that can do 17-18k+ skill dmg and 10k+ autos what exactly is your point. That I'm bragging. Oh well. I've checked. There's literally maybe 5 people on all servers who are even close. But I'm bragging once again.


If u checked and theres only 5 ppl on all servers who are even close, why do u come here if not for bragging? And again sorry to burst ur bubble, basically any end game warrior in this game could make a lvl 200-209 warrior and outhit u.

Sgt slotter wrote: why didn't you just spend 30 seconds checking leaderboards from the safety of a safe space instead of asking somewhere you know will involve truth bombs? If you're happy with your build it shouldn't matter anyway. As long as you can perform on your server then kudos to you but there be some big dawgs on forums that'll burst your bubble real quick. To your original question, when i was 209 my highest auto crit was around 10-11k i believe. Skill hit was just shy of 20k in snorri pit.

Again as sgt said, if u come on forums u need to expect ppl questions and/or criticism to something u post, especially if u boast and get defensive. There are serious players in CH and anyone who boasts would likely be commented to by these players. Its just the way it is.

If u want to do it without bragging, open leaderboards and do this:
Select: All Servers, Warriors, Highest Melee Hit.
Scroll through pages for the 200-209 warriors and see who has higher or close to u.
Repeat for Highest Skill Hit.
Laugh as loudly as possible at these weaklings for not comparing to u.
Avoid forums.

Thats likely best course of action I can give u that STAYS ON TOPIC.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests