Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

crit? i got 10k at 205
Is that just hitting with hammer, sword, spear, or axe? No skill damage because I can hit over 15k skill dmg. Almost 17k is max and that's top 5 on lir server. Also I'm not using a 2 handed weapon either (not even tried that tbh). I've heard u can get some high crits that way.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Share your build, gear and/or screenshots?
Hunter ammy, garanak stormleaf charm, imperial hrung bracelet( +100 heat dmg, melee, and health), godly hrung bracelet (+120 heat dmg, melee, and armor), lvl 200 haste ring, lvl 200 +6 proto frenzy ring, skain stormleaf ring, and 195 str/vit corrupted gardens ring or 180 spider pummel ring, lvl 200 fire axe, despoiler hammer, full dragonlord armor, lvl 6 wolf, and lvl 6 boar. Obviously I'm not 100% DPS based off gear but mostly I am and all my points are put in strength so I believe I have 1660 strength. Reason my damage is so high is because 185 crush damage is multiplied by the amount of strength you have. As opposed to other weapons which most are between 160-175 slash, crush, pierce. Only downside is my attack is almost 5k when it could easily be 7k+. So basically when I land most my hits I usually don't lose against anyone except a well geared rogue.

Hunter ammy, garanak stormleaf charm, imperial hrung bracelet( +100 heat dmg, melee, and health), godly hrung bracelet (+120 heat dmg, melee, and armor), lvl 200 haste ring, lvl 200 +6 proto frenzy ring, skain stormleaf ring, and 195 str/vit corrupted gardens ring or 180 spider pummel ring, lvl 200 fire axe, despoiler hammer, full dragonlord armor, lvl 6 wolf, and lvl 6 boar. Obviously I'm not 100% DPS based off gear but mostly I am and all my points are put in strength so I believe I have 1660 strength. Reason my damage is so high is because 185 crush damage is multiplied by the amount of strength you have. As opposed to other weapons which most are between 160-175 slash, crush, pierce. Only downside is my attack is almost 5k when it could easily be 7k+. So basically when I land most my hits I usually don't lose against anyone except a well geared rogue.
With 5k attack youre going to be pretty useless at even 190 raids, especially when most of that damage is resisted heavily. High stat page damageand high crits on low resist mobs are nice to look at but pretty useless outside of lixing and pvp
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

With 5k attack youre going to be pretty useless at even 190 raids, especially when most of that damage is resisted heavily. High stat page damageand high crits on low resist mobs are nice to look at but pretty useless outside of lixing and pvp
I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a damn is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.

I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a gee golly is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.
Uhm, yea shes right. Dmg is meaningless if ur hits dont land. And u chose rhe lvl 200-209 lvl group only to brag, we arent dumb.

Stat page or leaderboards are utterly meaningless. I have 5.6k+ dmg on my normal build and 11.5k+ attack, and I’ll take that over 6.3k dmg with 5k attack anyday of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year.

Attack is a must dps stat for any class that wants to use the auto attack button. And if ur rogues cant outdps u like that then it doesnt make u good more than it makes them bad.

U should be open to others’ comments before u jump at them. I dont think it’d be overestimation for me to say my dps is high, but as for leaderboards I dont even have a clue where Im at. All my highest hits on leaderboards I think are without food or outside buffs. If I remember correctly I have near 23k double attakc hit as my highest but it was on lvl 190/4 troll in mordy pit.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a gee golly is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.
Uhm, yea shes right. Dmg is meaningless if ur hits dont land. And u chose rhe lvl 200-209 lvl group only to brag, we arent dumb.

Stat page or leaderboards are utterly meaningless. I have 5.6k+ dmg on my normal build and 11.5k+ attack, and I’ll take that over 6.3k dmg with 5k attack anyday of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year.

Attack is a must dps stat for any class that wants to use the auto attack button. And if ur rogues cant outdps u like that then it doesnt make u good more than it makes them bad.

U should be open to others’ comments before u jump at them. I dont think it’d be overestimation for me to say my dps is high, but as for leaderboards I dont even have a clue where Im at. All my highest hits on leaderboards I think are without food or outside buffs. If I remember correctly I have near 23k double attakc hit as my highest but it was on lvl 190/4 troll in mordy pit.
I don't need yours or his advice nor did i ask for it. Only reason I made this post was to compare other skilled warriors on servers other than lir for the sake of not having to scroll through thousands of people. If you want to assume things which seems to be a trend on here go ahead but that doesn't make you right. And attack is needed more on some mobs and bosses than others. Some it makes 0 difference what your attack is because your gear alone adds a certain amount of attack anyways and the more strength you have the better off you will be. My attack is currently about 6000 (without attack lix) ATM which isn't bad at all. I land most my hits on mobs and bosses my lvl. My haste ring adds attack, my strength ring adds attack, my garanak charm adds attack, my offy adds attack, so does my main and because of the +700 blunt. It's not all about attack. It's about balance and having the right gear for the right boss or mob. Lastly if I was bragging their is literally nothing you can do about it nor is it against any policy or terms of service so I suggest you just deal with it. I do recall certain people which I will not name and drag into this thread that have posted numerous threads about all their bt, gele gear, etc. I didn't see too many people complaining about them bragging but I guess it's ok for others just not for me lol. But I personally don't even care I already know for what I'm able to get gear wise I'm doing quite well.