Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: List of necessary warrior changes

Bt sword rings or make it sword/axe so that warriors can use their native edl mainhand with the best possible rings in the game.
As much as i would like the introducing of sword cg rings/good gele sword braces, it's unrealistic and would kinda screw the loot tables. If they just changed the sword to axe then they could continue to bring out the chain of axe drops
Hi

Bt sword rings or make it sword/axe so that warriors can use their native edl mainhand with the best possible rings in the game.
I disagree. One of the most boring things about rogues and rangers imo is the need to stick to their edl mainhand no matter how many good weps are out there. I want the best things to be acquired from bosses not quests personally.

The whole idea of edl weps is an easy band-aid solution to terrible weapon drops. If axes, bows and daggers were all faster (2700-2800 on axes and bows, 1900-2000 on daggers) as well as the skill would be split into: a) a flashy useless skill with animation b) a proc magic dmg skill with no animation or delay, then we wouldnt need to keep going around edl weps which are long outdated (released in 2015?) and actually proceed to what is on almost every stat stronger, and not just rely on luck of edl proc. But since its impractical to remove the divine proc, u can counter the luck on edl weps with equal luck on gele weps on top of great stats.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

IMO I’d like to see a viable eg hammer/blunt weapon. Necro living bone rings and gele blunt bracers are fantastic, thuma hammer not so much.

Maybe a cg hammer...an embossed hammer or club would be good. Most of the art / style is already developed.

I agree with the op about the changes to the ch oh. No opinion on dg changes.
+1