Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reaper on a sword warrior?

I prefer gele axe personally and no reaper ring (but then again I have royal divine, 2 imperial fate and godly fate). WIth shadow axe and 2 dg pieces and no attack helm (sadly still on sun helm. I withdrew from void victories :S) I have 11k attack unelixed and 5.3k+ dmg. I believe that with attack helm/full dg it would be around 6k dmg and 12k attack unelixed.

I also use t4 lvl 6 wolf mount
Ye thats very good. Maybe next beta proper comparisons can be made
I am trying to borrow an inactive's void victory helm, that would probably keep me at same dmg (over 5300) but increase my attack a lot.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I prefer gele axe personally and no reaper ring (but then again I have royal divine, 2 imperial fate and godly fate). WIth shadow axe and 2 dg pieces and no attack helm (sadly still on sun helm. I withdrew from void victories :S) I have 11k attack unelixed and 5.3k+ dmg. I believe that with attack helm/full dg it would be around 6k dmg and 12k attack unelixed.

I also use t4 lvl 6 wolf mount
I am trying to borrow an inactive's void victory helm, that would probably keep me at same dmg (over 5300) but increase my attack a lot.
Of course. I'm currently aiming to get some dg but nuada only kills prot :(
Hi

And ur chief is friddo so its like twice as bad
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

And ur chief is friddo so its like twice as bad
No bro hes been banned long time (thank god). We do rolls now in Fatality
Hi

My sword war toon has 1 godly, 3 imp rings of death.
I swap between void sword of necral shielding/EDL sword/Embossed sword of resistance depending on the situation.

Unlixed with EDL sword + runic dagger of spite offhand..
- 9,503 atk, 2653 dmg.

W/ atk lix 12,016 atk...

The lack of damage makes the build stupidly crap. A reaper is not a upgrade in any way unless you equip edl/garden offhand and dont haste.

Garden dps offhand allows the use of rupture with a sword mainhand, which helps a little, but still a good axe build is uncomparable.

I typically drop a imp ring for skain bladeleaf ring for the extra 200 damage from aura... still crap.

I recently gave my entire equip set up to a dg war who managed to get i believe 16,000 atk + 4,000 dmg.. a lot better but if were talking about toons with DG you’d be crazy to not get a Gele axe.
I don't understand how you have such low damage. I use an edl set with hrung brace, runic ammy etc (royal and 2 mighty sword rings) and get 3.6k dmg without the new offhand. Although you can damage stack more with an axe does the extra damage stack mean an extra 2100 damage in 20 hits (proc)? For me it would depend highly on the boss. However, I will not bother arguing with a dps warrior who thinks swapping an imperial sword ring for a badeleaf set is a good thing when you literally lose damage (lol runic ammy gives more damage...)

Tbf i dont throw gold at this toon, its a lesser used alt. Sure, there are better dmg options, like a runic ammy that im not buying. Point was that a reaper ring is of little use on a sword warrior imo.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger