Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How does aggro work when tanking?

I know what aggro is but how much does my taunt and stuff add aggro wise, what is the best to use for keeping aggro?
Sadly theres no numbers and even if they were they dont mean much it seems other than comparison. Id say taunt is roughly x2 stronger than warcry per cast, and its faster cooldown (the x2 from ancient beastbone gear, taunt given 1200 boost and warcry 600, so rough estimate, or was it 600 300). Overall just casting both + bashes should generate enough aggro, those 3 skills generate a lot. Defensive formation is a buff on everyone so it generates aggro too the more ppl it lands on.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I know what aggro is but how much does my taunt and stuff add aggro wise, what is the best to use for keeping aggro?
I keep an unmaxed taunt at 43(with +8 from pants so 35) 24 warcry with 42 bash. Taunt alone is enough to keep aggro on eg bosses, my vit also around 2600, which helps but like crim said there’s no numbers to reference. You only really lose aggro on dl bosses and below mostly due to lvl difference. I am 225 and aggro on hrung, edl, mord, prot etc. is very easy to keep even with unmaxed taunt

I keep an unmaxed taunt at 43(with +8 from pants so 35) 24 warcry with 42 bash. Taunt alone is enough to keep aggro on eg bosses, my vit also around 2600, which helps but like crim said there’s no numbers to reference. You only really lose aggro on dl bosses and below mostly due to lvl difference. I am 225 and aggro on hrung, edl, mord, prot etc. is very easy to keep even with unmaxed taunt
I thought about unmaxing them as well (well when I do tank). What would I use instead tho? Enduring guard? I already have the rest maxed

I thought about unmaxing them as well (well when I do tank). What would I use instead tho? Enduring guard? I already have the rest maxed
My points as follow: taunt 43 shieldwall 45 stance 50 form 50 warcry 24, I usually have bash at 42 but sometimes I run shatter instead so that soloing 4 and 5s edls and bounties go by faster and it’s overall more convenient for day to day tank life. I honestly don’t even know if I have enduring guard lol

My points as follow: taunt 43 shieldwall 45 stance 50 form 50 warcry 24, I usually have bash at 42 but sometimes I run shatter instead so that soloing 4 and 5s edls and bounties go by faster and it’s overall more convenient for day to day tank life. I honestly don’t even know if I have enduring guard lol
I have taunt 50 def form 50 stance 50 wall 50 bash 42 warcry 45 but I swap

You can pretty easily hold aggro on adds with low warcry as long as ppl are not purposely hitting them, mage aoe won’t pull off me but if a rogue starts going at one I taunt it once to keep aggro, I also don’t use anything that adds skill points as I try to goddesses up as much base defense as possible for my huntsman

You can pretty easily hold aggro on adds with low warcry as long as ppl are not purposely hitting them, mage aoe won’t pull off me but if a rogue starts going at one I taunt it once to keep aggro, I also don’t use anything that adds skill points as I try to goddesses up as much base defense as possible for my huntsman
I dont use huntsman, but I also dont perma equip any skill points gear. I swap, cast, swap out.

I dont use huntsman, but I also dont perma equip any skill points gear. I swap, cast, swap out.
I’m too lazy for all that lol