Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DPS Warrior question for OTM

It's been brought up numerous times in Gen Discussions but I thought I'd ought to bring it here. Does OTM have any intention on implementing some of the things us DPS warriors have been asking for? Frenzy lasting longer (recasting every minute is a pain and loss of dps), Shatter lasting longer for less reliance on lure monkey mages, and most recently the CG offhand. Why is the damage on it 40 instead of 50 like Rogues and Rangers? Slash is already weaker than pierce imho because mages tend to carry pierce lure so why nerf it even more?
220 DPS Warrior
195 Fire Mage
Clansman of Elementals- Resident of Belenus

Re: DPS Warrior question for OTM

It's been brought up numerous times in Gen Discussions but I thought I'd ought to bring it here. Does OTM have any intention on implementing some of the things us DPS warriors have been asking for? Frenzy lasting longer (recasting every minute is a pain and loss of dps), Shatter lasting longer for less reliance on lure monkey mages, and most recently the CG offhand. Why is the damage on it 40 instead of 50 like Rogues and Rangers? Slash is already weaker than pierce imho because mages tend to carry pierce lure so why nerf it even more?
No, no and no reason are the answers
Hi

For frenzy to last longer it would need a nerf imo to atleast bring it in line with steady aim. Also casting frenzy once a min doesn’t lose you dps smh...it is literally the strongest buff in the game by far and cast time is faster than poison weaps and possibly ranger buffs also, not 100% on last one as havnt played war for quite a while
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

For frenzy to last longer it would need a nerf imo to atleast bring it in line with steady aim. Also casting frenzy once a min doesn’t lose you dps smh...it is literally the strongest buff in the game by far and cast time is faster than poison weaps and possibly ranger buffs also, not 100% on last one as havnt played war for quite a while
It’s mainly out of pure annoyance while other buffs/debuffs seem to always last longer (than Frenzy/Shatter respectively)...suppose otm could say its the cost of playing a “beserker” melee class
220 DPS Warrior
195 Fire Mage
Clansman of Elementals- Resident of Belenus

I think giving it extra 20-30 secs is a nice relief. When the game requires u to multi log its a pain in the ass to constantly cast it. In return u can increase the cooldown so it'll have a larger punishment for dying.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I think giving it extra 20-30 secs is a nice relief. When the game requires u to multi log its a pain in the ass to constantly cast it. In return u can increase the cooldown so it'll have a larger punishment for dying.
+1
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at