Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Full DPS warrior guide (Endgame)

I have decided to do an ultimate DPS build for both SWORD and AXE builds as I have seen some requests on forums. I have outlined the best variants for each and have used information from both Toothpick's DPS rogue guide and Ventius' guide
Toothpick's guide: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=95290
Ventius' guide: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=95325

SWORD BUILD

ARMOR: Full Doch Gul

WEAPON: Edl sword + EDL shield

NECKLACE: Runic Ammy of Valour is the best overall. Elemental damage beats physical damage and nothing else comes close in this category. On 205 and 210 Edl, use Stargem Str Ammy because they are weak to Ice, so the 120 less elemental damage isnt an issue. Skain and Garanak sets are outdated aside from Poison at Hrung and Mord.

CHARM/MISCELLANEOUS: 100 Poison Sunfire charm for Gelebron, Proteus, Carrow, Hrung.100 Ice for 205/210, 100 fire for 185/195. The least resisted damage type on Gelebron and Proteus aside from Divine is Poison, sitting at around 25% max effectiveness. 210 and 205 have minimal to 0 Cold resist, so Cold charm is best, Same applies with fire charm and 185/195.

BRACELETS: 2 Godly Str vit Attack prot braces. Sword braces add bad stat points, no damage and overall the STR and extra attack from the prot braces is more beneficial

RINGS: Reaper Ring, Godly Divine Ring, 2 Godly Death (sword) Rings. Divine ring is the strongest pure dps ring in the game against chaos bosses. Bosses generally have very high resists while divine damage is unresisted, meaning that 100 damage per hit makes your 600 auto a 700 auto (before fluct), and when you auto 800+ times a boss, it makes a ridiculous difference.

PET: Ice Dragon is the strongest, because bosses higher up in importance are weak to it (205/210). Fire on 185/195, poison in Carrow and on Hrung.

BATTLEMOUNT: Wolf is best, Horse is the same if crush lure is present

BUILD: Since DG, Death rings and prot braces give vit (and dragon, edl aura etc) you will have over 10k hp anyway (with full godly gear). This is a considerable amount meaning Full str is the best build for maximum DPS

AXE BUILD

ARMOR: Full Doch Gul

WEAPON: Void gelebron axe of solar flames (adds str not vit) for all bosses BUT 210/205/legacies resistant to ice damage. For these bosses use a Void gelebron axe of lunar frost. EDL Shield for the unresisted 200 damage

NECKLACE: Runic Ammy of Valour is the best overall. Elemental damage beats physical damage and nothing else comes close in this category. On 205 and 210 Edl, use Stargem Str Ammy because they are weak to Ice, so the 120 less elemental damage isnt an issue. Skain and Garanak sets are outdated aside from Poison at Hrung and Mord.

CHARM/MISCELLANEOUS: 100 Poison Sunfire charm for Gelebron, Proteus, Carrow, Hrung.100 Ice for 205/210, 100 fire for 185/195. The least resisted damage type on Gelebron and Proteus aside from Divine is Poison, sitting at around 25% max effectiveness. 210 and 205 have minimal to 0 Cold resist, so Cold charm is best, Same applies with fire charm and 185/195.

BRACELETS: 2 godly havoc braces. Adds 40 useful stat points between the two (frenzy and rupture) plus axe ability (which adds damage and attack) and 180 magic damage each . Less attack then 2 godly prot braces but greater damage

RINGS: Reaper Ring, Godly Divine Ring, 2 Godly Fate (Axe) Rings. Divine ring is the strongest pure dps ring in the game against chaos bosses. Bosses generally have very high resists while divine damage is unresisted, meaning that 100 damage per hit makes your 600 auto a 700 auto (before fluct), and when you auto 800+ times a boss, it makes a ridiculous difference.

PET: Ice Dragon is the strongest, because bosses higher up in importance are weak to it (205/210). Fire on 185/195, poison in Carrow and on Hrung.

BATTLEMOUNT: Wolf is best, Horse is the same if crush lure is present

BUILD: In axe build you will have less VIT. With DG, dragon and divine ring/edl bonuses, you will still have over 7k hp. I would still recommend full STR

Both builds

SKILLS:
1. Frenzy: Gives 400 ish damage and 2000 ish attack (according to swans formula). Really good buff and is a MUST
2. Rupture: DOT damage doing 1000 ish a tick (flux makes it higher and lower). If you’re the only warrior using rupture, the damage is devastating
3 Double Attack - the most consistent skill, it takes 1.5 seconds to cast and never misses with a 15s cooldown, guarantees a gain of 60% of one auto attack every cast (One auto hasted is 1.1s with sword. Slightly bigger gain with axe as slower speed and greater damage)
4. Pummel- Instacast skill which does good damage especially with a crush lure and swaps
5: Shatter – Decreases armour of a boss. Good when both slash and crush lure are NOT present
6: Shield bash- low damage but necessary for bosses like gelebron. If lures are ALWAYS present, use over shatter. Try use both with swaps

Swap Gear:
Pummel:: Mordris Brace and Gelebron ring, swap on before every cast, swap off after.
Rupture: Gelebron ring AND axe (as sword build)
Frenzy: Prot rings which add both str and skill points to boost the buff of frenzy

Overall PROS of Axe build:
- Less swaps as more skill points from havoc braces AND no axe swaps for rupture (when swapping there is 0.05 second delay therefore the next auto in a sword build will be with an axe. This means your gear supporting your sword will be useless)
- Axe build looks more impressive from a stat page point of view and is better for PVP
- Axe build is better for Legacies (not garanak), proteus and DLS/EDLS when hasted
- Easier to box as less swaps needed
Overall Pros of SWORD build:
- More attack therefore more hits will land
- Non-resisted divine procs which beats the base damage of an axe build on certain bosses
- More HP for greater survivability
- Arguably better for Necro, Gelebron, Mordris, hrung? and probably future raids with high resists

Note: I haven't taken into account moon helms due to their rarity. Also, if i have missed anything, please comment below
Hi

Re: Full DPS warrior guide (Endgame)

I like how u didnt take into account moon helms but said that u should use void solar flames axe then switch to void lunar frost for 205/210 and basically every build makes u carry only godly and void items and even 3 of each if u can. Lol
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I like how u didnt take into account moon helms but said that u should use void solar flames axe then switch to void lunar frost for 205/210 and basically every build makes u carry only godly and void items and even 3 of each if u can. Lol
Very constructive. I simply pointed out which was best for what.
Hi

I didnt mean it as criticism it just came off funny a bit. Some humor is good for everything :)

I didnt mean it as criticism it just came off funny a bit. Some humor is good for everything :)
true. As a dps warrior would you agree with the guide?
Hi

Few things Id change... Im not gonna talk about sword build cus I disagree with sword build but as for axe.

As for axe build gear :

For set... I havent had full DG, Ive always been wondering if the Aura is best or would full DG + void helm of different kind (victory maybe, and surely moon) would be better. Nothing I can test to tell u.

Charm, yes 100 poison might be the absolute best OVERALL, but its one of the rarest unlikely items, so normally Id say go with skain stormleaf (or gara bladeleaf).

Rings, no, no reaper ring. If u go for the ultimate build, 3 godly fate rings (I personally use royal divine, godly fate and 2 imperial fate).

Pet, likely ice dragon is best, I have the fire dragon just cus..... Thats it. Just cus. Its predicted to be better on update but I dont think the dmg type matters that much.

Battlemount, I havent used wolf or horse. We usually always have crush and slash lure and Id want a dps skill from either, but at the same time I really like the bear and also I really want the str vit, while the bear just gives me utilities that those dmg skills dont entirely give me, but I can see why they're the best dps ones perhaps.

Skills :

1. Frenzy gives over 500 dmg
2. Shatter stacks with lures
3. Bash isnt part of the dps build

Swap gear :

1. I cant say its fast enough to be worth swapping 2 items for, u want to swap a dmg item out and in as quickly as possible to not melee with pummel items equipped. I swap only imperial pummel ring.
2. Dont swap anything for rupture dmg.
3. Useless to swap for frenzy the dmg u get in the melee u do in the time it takes to swap will negate the dmg u gain from melee, because u need to swap dmg items in order to use frenzy items, for almost no dmg gain. I swapped into imperial frenzy prot ring to get like... 10 dmg boost on frenzy and 34 attack.

OVERALL :

Axe>sword

Why? Purely because ppl overestimate how often it procs cus they can see 3 procs in a row, but everything about axe gear shouts dmg, and dmg is a consistent non-plateaued stat.

Few things Id change... Im not gonna talk about sword build cus I disagree with sword build but as for axe.

As for axe build gear :

For set... I havent had full DG, Ive always been wondering if the Aura is best or would full DG + void helm of different kind (victory maybe, and surely moon) would be better. Nothing I can test to tell u.

Charm, yes 100 poison might be the absolute best OVERALL, but its one of the rarest unlikely items, so normally Id say go with skain stormleaf (or gara bladeleaf).

Rings, no, no reaper ring. If u go for the ultimate build, 3 godly fate rings (I personally use royal divine, godly fate and 2 imperial fate).

Pet, likely ice dragon is best, I have the fire dragon just cus..... Thats it. Just cus. Its predicted to be better on update but I dont think the dmg type matters that much.

Battlemount, I havent used wolf or horse. We usually always have crush and slash lure and Id want a dps skill from either, but at the same time I really like the bear and also I really want the str vit, while the bear just gives me utilities that those dmg skills dont entirely give me, but I can see why they're the best dps ones perhaps.

Skills :

Swap gear :

1. I cant say its fast enough to be worth swapping 2 items for, u want to swap a dmg item out and in as quickly as possible to not melee with pummel items equipped. I swap only imperial pummel ring.
3. Useless to swap for frenzy the dmg u get in the melee u do in the time it takes to swap will negate the dmg u gain from melee, because u need to swap dmg items in order to use frenzy items, for almost no dmg gain. I swapped into imperial frenzy prot ring to get like... 10 dmg boost on frenzy and 34 attack.

OVERALL :

Axe>sword

Why? Purely because ppl overestimate how often it procs cus they can see 3 procs in a row, but everything about axe gear shouts dmg, and dmg is a consistent non-plateaued stat.
so you are also in favour of using void dagger over edl?
Hi

As for axe build gear :

Skills :

Swap gear :

OVERALL :

Axe>sword

so you are also in favour of using void dagger over edl?
Not necessarily... For clear differences mentioned if u re-read my post. Although, I am a favorite of void bow over edl bow, but maybe not everywhere. I have no rogue or ranger to determine and compare, but I am a warrior, and Im in favor of axe over sword. Besides, as long as I see rangers use void bow, while edl bow > edl sword almost on everything, I'll use axe.

I dont even need explanations why ppl think sword is better.... Its just my opinion that it isnt. Not telling u to use axe.