Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Astral Breastplate Item - Amber Crystal Horn

Where is it?
So I "thought" I was finally finished with my Astro breastplate had three space + three Minds and Ben had the grand media Crystal for ages but now the quest Giver is asking for a Amber Crystal horn?

There's a question mark on my quest log and guest giver but when I turn it in, it's now asking for this new item.
Send a ticket to support its a glitch in the quest those are the old items required for met

Where is it?
So I "thought" I was finally finished with my Astro breastplate had three space + three Minds and Ben had the grand media Crystal for ages but now the quest Giver is asking for a Amber Crystal horn?

There's a question mark on my quest log and guest giver but when I turn it in, it's now asking for this new item.
Send a ticket to support its a glitch in the quest those are the old items required for met
Yeah I did, thought maybe they changed it. If so what vender it used to sell at?

Where is it?

Yeah I did, thought maybe they changed it. If so what vender it used to sell at?
None it was a sv mob drop and I don't think they drop anymore if they do its rly rare