Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What skills are best fr tanks

Hello, i am a tanking warrior. I was wondering what 8 skills i should use to help me tank. right now i have, in slots i have frenzy. taunt. defensive formation. rupture. shield bash. pummel. double attack. and 240 resto pots in last slot. though i also have every ther skill a warrior can get. Which skills are the best to tank. Cheers
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Re: What skills are best fr tanks

Big disclaimer: it is NOT a good idea to be full tank before end-game (220+) as big tanks are really hard to level (even with a group, but there are ways if you got the friends) and aren't as necessary for most bosses.
However, it is not a bad style to play a slightly tanky hybrid (which is what most of the following will apply to).
(Edit: for the extensive full-tank guide I recommend clicking here)

The big one I see missing straight off is protective stance. You can only have stance or frenzy so you do have to sacrifice that, but it's free armor added and a must-have skill for any tanky build (max skill points).
If you hybrid you want your offensive skills to be (in order): rupture, pummel, double attack, giant-swing (max points in order except dbl att; just enough to hurt 10 levels above you) (note: most hybrids use ax-offhand over shield so I dropped shield-bash in favor of giant-swing, otherwise same as above)
If you don't ever have a good druid on hand and struggle get a bunny (#bestTankPet). (and even for leveling; it has heals and energy regen that means fewer deaths, faster skills, fewer lixs/pots, more fun)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Re: What skills are best fr tanks

yeah, im not tanking fr clan. im tanking cause i have good friends who want me to tank so we can go around and kill high lv mobs. a have a book of rebirth so i can always change back if needed to dps:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)