Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword warrior?

The only raid boss where AOE is relevant is Proteus.
Necro must not be a raid then
Any good endgame clan doesn’t care about necro aoe anymore, my clan didn’t even run or use wards on necro because he’s such a joke now.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

The only raid boss where AOE is relevant is Proteus.
Any good endgame clan doesn’t care about necro aoe anymore, my clan didn’t even run or use wards on necro because he’s such a joke now.
Wow you’re so special cause u don’t care about necro AOE.... well there are still many clans out there that still do care. Your clan doesn’t speak for the rest
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Wow you’re so special cause u don’t care about necro AOE.... well there are still many clans out there that still do care. Your clan doesn’t speak for the rest
You only need to run on lifesteal if you don't have good enough dps to keep up with it or your doing necro shorthanded. Most 220+ dps roles in a endgame clan usually do enough damage to not have to worry about running on lifesteal.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Rangers are better DPS period, so yes, there really was no point to this "stupid argument". I'm amazed that it even got this far.
Wha wha wha wha
May wanna clarify .-. No ranger will outdps a decent mage on a mob with 0 resists (like obelisk of power) even if they haste up .-.
Cuz of divine damage rangers are da best on chaos bosses unless they have super low elemental resists (like 205 210 edl for ice and 195 185 edl For Fire)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at