Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rate My Build / Build Help

Currently I Run this setup (exact stats are mainly from memory, no access to the game atm, stats with * near them are exact)

LVL 153
Current Weapon : Wyrmbone Spear
Notable Equips : Axe of Conquest, Sunshard Amulet of the ___ Forests, Sunshard Bracer of ___ Waters, Haste Ring, 1 70 Vit 60 defence ring, 1 70 vit 200 hp ring, Royal Pummel ring , 75 str 5 frenzy melee combat aggy bracer

Stats
Str : 400+ (710-715)
Dex : 5 (55*)
Focus : 10 (60*)
Vit : 460+ (570-590)
HP : 4.4k*
Energy : 666* (kek)
Damage : 1138-ish

Skills (Out of 35)
Pummel 45*
Protective Stance 35*
Shatter 35*
Giant Swing 35*
Sweeping Blow 17
DB 1*
Skewer 1*
Sunshard Endurance (Plus 150 Armour 15 seconds)
Sunshard Defiance (Plus 800 Defence 15 seconds)
Canine Bite

I do like the build, and its very good for PvE group leveling, and for soloing bosses Like Blackstorm, Doomclaw, Falgren, Etcetera, but I know there are also some flaws in the build (Just casting Shatter, Pummel, and GS takes about, Ooh, say, 280 energy?) but IDK, I thought I would ask le warrior community what you thought of this build, and how you would change it to make it better, or whats good about it, yada yada.

Cheers
-Corlane Secunda

*Edit* Forgot about regens.
1 40/45 regen, and 1 20/20

Re: Rate My Build / Build Help

1. Energy problems: Your energy problems will just get worse. You will probably find yourself either using restos more often for energy than health restoration or take occasional sigil breaks while lvling
2. Why use protective stance for dps build? Frenzy is much better in my opinion. Adds around 150-250 damage, and 1-2.5k attack.
3. Your health seems fine
4. Your strength is low. Idk how fast you are leveling but if you plan to stay 180-200 for a bit I would recommend investing in the valour shop rings (add strength, health, and attack)
5. Your ammy is outdated, I would recommend looking for a better one. (I used wyld but last events shop ammy was great too)
6. Get better braces. The aggy one is fine, but as a war you will want more str boosts, I would recommend the 75 strength 50 cold damage 180 lux brace.

Overall your build seems fine.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

1. Energy problems: Your energy problems will just get worse. You will probably find yourself either using restos more often for energy than health restoration or take occasional sigil breaks while lvling
2. Why use protective stance for dps build? Frenzy is much better in my opinion. Adds around 150-250 damage, and 1-2.5k attack.
4. Your strength is low. Idk how fast you are leveling but if you plan to stay 180-200 for a bit I would recommend investing in the valour shop rings (add strength, health, and attack)
5. Your ammy is outdated, I would recommend looking for a better one. (I used wyld but last events shop ammy was great too)
6. Get better braces. The aggy one is fine, but as a war you will want more str boosts, I would recommend the 75 strength 50 cold damage 180 lux brace.

I'm not DPS, I'm Hybrid. I level in a group of 2 to 3 with rogues, so having alotta damage is not my main concern, yhaknow what I mean? I would get a better ammy, but I just upgraded from a talisman of stars to that, so I'm broke :o .
I appreciate the info on the 180 lux, but I am currently 153, not 183 ; will write down those items thou for reference.

I'm not DPS, I'm Hybrid. I level in a group of 2 to 3 with rogues, so having alotta damage is not my main concern, yhaknow what I mean? I would get a better ammy, but I just upgraded from a talisman of stars to that, so I'm broke :o .
I appreciate the info on the 180 lux, but I am currently 153, not 183 ; will write down those items thou for reference.
Ooooh I read that as 173 war which is why I gave the 180 advice. For 153 that's fine. I solo leveled a lot because I rushed getting to 215 on my war (4 weeks or so lol).
But ya that lux is fine for a 153 warrior.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I don't think that frenzy is better than Protective Stance at 80-100 lvl, because without Protective Stance when your hp is around 1k+ mobs in OW, can kill warrios easily. I reccomend using res potions for lvling up to 100, at 100 lvl use regens and other stuff..Protective stance gives additional defense so, you can be alive more longer. I tried use frenzy but for me it doesnt work because mobs around 80-90 90 lvl deal damage around 90-110 damage per each slash/skill. More stars more gives more damage so i use protective stance against them. I reccomend Protective Stance more. ONLY MY OPINION! :3

Leveling at 180 mobs do 300-400 damage autos, so it doesn't get any better. Only use frenzy if you actually notice a difference in your autos. For me it can easily had 200 damage to my average autos and upwards of 500 to my skills. Otherwise is you don't feel frenzy does much switch to pro stance. It's all a preference, but I'm sure frenzy actually will make a difference if you pay attention to it. Of course at lower lols it won't be as useful and pro stance is a better choice. Once you probably get around 20+ skill points into it, it will probably start to become more useful for dps warriors than stance.

Just my two cents.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Stay with this setup don't change anything, since u have 2-3rogues at a time for lvl u don't need any dot...mobs die way to quick for the dot to take full effect.
Since ur the hybrid tank of the grp prot stance gonna help tons (u can try to find a prot stance skill ring so u can swap n use and put e.g. Get prot stance as 30 (35) and increase points in sweeping blow to 32)

If not using a sheild as offhand, using the haste dagger of lvl 150 will help boost the dps from yr side but prolly it's not needed just cuz 2-3rogues lol...

Hope u don't get aggro problems but if ya do, you will have to drop a dps skill for taunt (assuming u kill 1 mob at a time) or warcry

Edit: wth with necro posting lmao :/ fml
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]