Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dps help

Lvl 229 (noob) warrior on Danu looking for help with dps build. Think I'm doing ok but not sure if I'm really doing it right. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I max Frenzy, Shatter, Rupture, and Pummel with the use of skill rings. Bash and Double stay at 42. I'm attaching pics of gear I currently have access to. The Mordy helm is not mine though and I'll be returning it to its owner once he's ready. I've attached some pics of other gear I have available to me for reference. Thanks in advance.

Top stats are with divine damage ring

Bottom stats are divine damage ring + Frenzy

(Sorry, won't let me add all the pics at once - 17 total)
Attachments
image.png
image.png (122.17 KiB) Viewed 3202 times
image.png
image.png (120.66 KiB) Viewed 3202 times
image.png
image.png (121.95 KiB) Viewed 3202 times

Re: Dps help

3 more
Attachments
image.png
image.png (123.53 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
image.png
image.png (121.72 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
image.png
image.png (121.51 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Still more
Attachments
image.png
image.png (120.42 KiB) Viewed 3199 times
image.png
image.png (119.4 KiB) Viewed 3199 times
image.png
image.png (124.43 KiB) Viewed 3199 times
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Almost there
Attachments
image.png
image.png (124.33 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
image.png
image.png (121.78 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
image.png
image.png (120.41 KiB) Viewed 3198 times

Guardian Deity of Danu

Near done
Attachments
image.png
image.png (124.04 KiB) Viewed 3195 times
image.png
image.png (124.19 KiB) Viewed 3195 times
image.png
image.png (123.37 KiB) Viewed 3195 times

Guardian Deity of Danu

Sorry, won't let me add the last 2

Guardian Deity of Danu

A full hotbar page to swap rings for skills seems a bit over kill to me. I am 224 and have rupture, frenzy, shatter maxed, double and bash at 42 and just need ring swap for pummel with a gele ring

Just type your stats in

Mine atm are 4314 damage 7394 attack with frenzy, 7317 hp with 9% kite, 1700ish energy (yeah for sigils lol). Am currently using a godly fate ring that just dropped Tuesday, Royal fate, majestic and Royal prot frenzy rings, majestic Crimson blade brace, mighty gele brace that adds 120 magic dmg 6 to 2 skills I forgot and 400 axe, shadow helm of the sea, spite dagger and dark solar flame axe (only shadow we have on Arawn so far is vit :( )
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Base stats with divine ring in main slot are:
HP: 8288
EN: 2139
Att: 6035
Dmg: 3745

After Warcry:
Att: 8087
Dmg: 4237

W/ Reaper in main slot:
HP: 7938
EN: 1789
Att: 6836
Dmg: 3675

After Warcry:
Att: 8888
Dmg: 4167

Guardian Deity of Danu