Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on warrior

Not sure what you are looking for tbh. I just don't think dps warriors are viable if you don't have access to raid boss gear.
A rogue would have much better overall dps with the same health and defense. The only advantage you have is a bit higher armor so make a rogue or use that toon to tank instead.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

he is clearly still lvling that char. my advice would be get 200 weps. mace and runic axe, 3 runic str rings or 2 and a haste ring (i prefer to just use haste lixs tho) then just keep lixing to 220. youre in or going to join lazydrunks if im correct? so raid gear will come if you cant afford 200 lux just go get some dkp
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Not sure what you are looking for tbh. I just don't think dps warriors are viable if you don't have access to raid boss gear.
A rogue would have much better overall dps with the same health and defense. The only advantage you have is a bit higher armor so make a rogue or use that toon to tank instead.
Thank u ail, i wont be dps forever just until maybe 215-220 then switching over to tank
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

he is clearly still lvling that char. my advice would be get 200 weps. mace and runic axe, 3 runic str rings or 2 and a haste ring (i prefer to just use haste lixs tho) then just keep lixing to 220. youre in or going to join lazydrunks if im correct? so raid gear will come if you cant afford 200 lux just go get some dkp
Noted, i got spite bc some warriors on here said its better thank axe but that also sounds like a good combo
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE