Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New level=new build

Hey everyone! I just hit lvl 160. Buyed new equipment etc. what skills should I use? Frenzy or stance? Most go with frenzy and use armour while lvling. I mostly solo and group if someone wants to lvl. I want a good hybrid build. I have frenzy aggy brace 75vit. Jalan str rings. Royal shatter or rup. Stargem ammy dps version. Jalan blood charm or jalan stone charm. How much hp is enough for lvl 160 hybrid? Ty I appreciate it
Warrior level 220
Rogue level 191
Ranger in progress
Mage level 105
Druid level 68

Tanking with 10 vit!

Re: New level=new build

The more physical dmg u have (as well as str and melee combat, but especially physical dmg) the more dmg frenzy will add. Frenzy is x% of ur physical dmg, at a certain point mine was 143% or so, atm to me it seems like mine at lvl 50 with 2025 str and 230 physical dmg is 196.95% which is pretty much 197%, adding 453 dmg.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Frenzy bud. And if you really want to maximize effectiveness of frenzy can get the dagger offhand. Protective stance still isn't bad but you should be wanting to maximize your experience on every lix while it's not too bad,
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Frenzy bud. And if you really want to maximize effectiveness of frenzy can get the dagger offhand. Protective stance still isn't bad but you should be wanting to maximize your experience on every lix while it's not too bad,
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue