Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lvl 124 hybrid build

Hi im looking for help on 124 hybrid build. My stats are (with buffs)
Str : 410
Dex: 5
Foc : 55
Vit: 475

Skills:
Shatter 34/30
Gs 25/30
Dbl atk 23/30
Proc stance 25/30
Bndge Wounds 25/30 (not dropping)

Jewlery:
Neck: Talisman of earth
Charm: Lvl 100 bladelead (30 vit 50 atk)
Wrists: Brace of spirits, lvl 50 emberdrake brace
Rings: +4 shatter, 90 bladeleaf ring (20 str 40 def) , 50 bladelead ring (Some vit and stuff), Icecrystal band of noble (75 vit +100 evasions)

Using lvl 110 zeal trident (25 vit) and freezing axe of triumph. Would apreciate any feedback
* Bladeleaf stats may not be correct*

Re: Lvl 124 hybrid build

drop giant swing, it sucks. use rupture instead.

also ur lvl 124 no offense but if ur gonna use bandage wounds u should just stop lvling.

skills u should use
pummel
shatter
dbl attack
rupture
frenzy

edit: if ur using bandage wounds cause of health problems, get a heroic ammy instead. also ur vitality is wayyyy to high. im lvl 155 and go 3.2k health with 250 vitality. ur vit should not be that high.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

I am not sure why people are telling you how to make a dps build when you clearly said hybrid, telling you to down grade to herioc ammy. I understand the reasoning for bw, it sucks but depending on your situation you may need it. Overall not a bad build. Consider using pummel instead of gs. You can get about 3 pummels in for the time it takes to do 2 giant swings. So even if the damage is less, it may improve overall dps.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

I am not sure why people are telling you how to make a dps build when you clearly said hybrid, telling you to down grade to herioc ammy. I understand the reasoning for bw, it sucks but depending on your situation you may need it. Overall not a bad build. Consider using pummel instead of gs. You can get about 3 pummels in for the time it takes to do 2 giant swings. So even if the damage is less, it may improve overall dps.
u clearly dont have an account above lvl 80 as ur reccomending bw.

also my bad, use my skills except use pro stance instead of frenzy.

buy some sigils and drop bw
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Bw is ok for ppl who start and cant afford much. @OP, I didnt want to actually give u tips because I think what was needed is given, just dont use giant swing and keep bandage if u feel its needed. Focus drop if u can, thats it.
Any further advices will be given according to ur budget and availability on ur world for some items.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex