Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

dPS or hybrid?

I am currently level 160. I was wondering what you all think about builds. To go hybrid. Or to go DPS. That is the question. :D :) ;)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: dPS or hybrid?

Im more of a DPS guy as hybrid doesnt really work here. Just wanna add to the post above me, u need more attack than that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

So now I'm 163 but my stats are
3048 health
1990 damage with frenzy
3600 attack with frenzy
I use 160 spear

Based on you guys health mine may be a bit low???
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Decent health for the lvl, Im 200 with 4438 health.
for me my stats are :

4438 health
2040 energy
3.1k-3.2k dmg (I switch gear depending on situation, I also do rupture switch)
5k + attack (sold reaper)

I use mordy dark spear.

I always found dps to be boring and restrictive. There is so much more you can do as a hybrid with a good amount of points in taunt and a proper setup. You can tank 5 star bosses, kite 6 star bosses, keep adds off of dps if you are not main tank. In a leveling group it is always appreciated when you keep agro off the squishies. Otherwise, you are just one more dps. See what your clan needs, if you are in one, and do what you think is fun.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

I always found dps to be boring and restrictive. There is so much more you can do as a hybrid with a good amount of points in taunt and a proper setup. You can tank 5 star bosses, kite 6 star bosses, keep adds off of dps if you are not main tank. In a leveling group it is always appreciated when you keep agro off the squishies. Otherwise, you are just one more dps. See what your clan needs, if you are in one, and do what you think is fun.
Im kinda the exact opposite haha. I find dps the most fun exciting bright able to get plenty of kills over others:) im in #2 clan of crom so atm my most important thing to do is level so im usefull to try start getting edl soon for clan
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Besides being rather boring, u will be surpried to see how better is it when main tank tanks adds and what u need is more dps to these long raids that might end with a rage.