Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DPS hybrid warrior?

Hi guys, I need to grind to level 140 ASAP. (Just want to kill aggy lmfao)

Anyways, I need a pro to check my build, and correct me where I'm wrong-Ahem Criminal!

Here goes:
Stats:
Strength: 225 (350)
Dexterity: 5
Focus: 5
Vitality: 415 (448)

1.5k Attack (1.8k Frenzy)
178 Defence
980 Damage (1.05k Frenzy)
459 Armor

Skills:
Shatter 34/30
Rupture 35/30
Double Attack 27/30
Pummel 30/30
Frenzy 13/30

Gear (I just came back from quitting, and most of the stuff isn't mine too)
Full Astral, on my way to frozen. Have all crests, no orbs though.
Arcane Axe of Triumph (lent)
Golden Amulet of Rejuvenation (lent)
Adamant Cleaver
Mighty Bathide Charm
+4 Crushing damage bracelet (lent)
(other brace slot vacant)
Grand Shatter ring
Royal Rupture ring
Kron's Stonebark Ring
+200 hp sunfire ring

Spare rings: greater rupture ring, greater double attack ring
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

Re: DPS hybrid warrior?

Ok lets start.

Stats :

I think stats are great (ur focus is 10 btw, not 5), they're balanced, fit hybrid very well and add that lil DPS str bonus.

Attack - I only assume it could go higher, maybe im just used to have high attack with frenzy and reaper ring (cus my lvl 120 rogue wearing my reaper ring when im lvling him, he prob has higher attack that way)

Defence - Great stat, not a must for DPS, u dont need that much but if its an extra bonus to some good gear then great.

Damage - will see how this can go higher when i get to gear

Armour - armour is pretty raw, u dont need to focus on that, just keep going with main gear and u will do just fine.

Skills :

Shatter - great, must dps skill.
Rupture - amazing skill for lvling.
Double Attack - awesome skill, unavoidable, high dmg, great speed, saves lots of skill pts, keep it up to the lvl u need. (for example, atm i dont need it up to 200)
Pummel - this one is open for debate, ik how weak pummel can be without the right stats and gear, i dont believe ur pummel is high enough, if ur pummel is too weak, replace it for max giant swing/max frenzy.
Frenzy - great extra skill, only buffs/debuffs can work well enough as extras, if u max it over pummel, use def form as extra.

Gear :

Full Astral - replace with frozen whenever u can get FULL frozen, replace frozen when u can get 4 ANCIENT beastbone pieces (i used regular bp, had to sell my grands)
Offhand - great
Ammy - its decent, not that great for ur lvl, i suggest upgrading it as soon as possible if it hurts ur energy regen badly.
Mainhand - at 140 use the wyrmbone axe, if u wanna save gold, wait for 160.
Mighty bathide charm - i dont like those charms for lvling, not for tanking now either, replace it with dmg charm, not skill and not stat (i used all types of charms, dmg one is my favorite until i get to 190 for bladeleaf)
+4 crushing brace - not that good, replace it with hopefully aggy brace, or better dmg brace, i used energy brace up to lvl 180, whatever other choices u got, write here and i would like to tell u what to choose.
Other brace slot - well, anything is better than nothing.
Grand shatter - upgrade to royal, get aggy dmg rings (40+) if u can, or high str rings (50+).
Royal rupture - great ring, im still a fan of one skill ring, my reaper ring, and 2 dmg, keep/replace with dmg (if ur other slots are already used), or with better skill ring.
Kron's stonebark ring - Not that good, adds 20 vit and some stat, replace with grand rupture/royal shatter/pummel rings/frenzy rings/dmg rings (pretty much any)
200 hp ring - same as kron's, its not much vit worthy, so its not even worth to rebirth for more str.

Spare rings : u can slot both over the stonebark and hp, have that +3 rupture, and well if u wanna spend (only if u want to), use the double and alt for 3 skill pts to frenzy, i dont recommend this, i highly suggest getting other ring, i never used and i prob never will use double attack rings, its just extra pts, i can use direct ring to the skill i want or just some other replacement.

Enjoy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'm level 186 and i do 3k pummel dmg..
At low lvls it can be low as its not possible to use great gear for that, for me the ancient beastbone gloves changed pummel by a lot, now i enjoy with 4k+ pummel.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pummel is actually only useful i have found with full dragonlord and the mordris abyssal pummel braclet. Its a skill thats nice if used with shatter first, but having bonus dmg on that specific skill is like a necessity. For now you should swap it up in my personal opinion with giant swing, yes its slower as well as its cooldown but you will be hitting so much more damage than pummel up untill you get end game gear.

Pummel is actually only useful i have found with full dragonlord and the mordris abyssal pummel braclet. Its a skill thats nice if used with shatter first, but having bonus dmg on that specific skill is like a necessity. For now you should swap it up in my personal opinion with giant swing, yes its slower as well as its cooldown but you will be hitting so much more damage than pummel up untill you get end game gear.
I hit 4k pummels without any mordy bracer.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter