Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solo Warrior Build

Im a level 167 warrior, and am looking for a good build and skill set for solo lixing. I have a pretty decent set of equipment and lux, just looking for any pointers. Thanks:)

Re: Solo Warrior Build

Full dps or hybrid? I recommend hybrid for solo, and full dps if you have a druid with you.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

I'm not near that level, but I can think one up after a bunch of forum roaming and listening to Criminal. (I'm Chaoslord1)

Leveling, you would want hybrid.

Say, about 300-350 strength (with bonuses) And don't go beyond that.
Seeing as you said "decent" lux I'm assuming you won't have energy problems on a combo or using restos.
So...
300-350 Strength (boosted)
5 dexterity
5 focus
Rest In vitality

I don't know if you use axe, blunt, spear, or sword; but I'll post all.

Axe/Blunt:
Shatter Maxed
Rupture Maxed
Double Attack to hit whatever level mob you level on
Pummel maxed
Extras in Frenzy. You should have a good amount (like mid 20s)

Spear:
Shatter Maxed
Skewer at level 1
Double Attack to hit whatever level mob
Pummel Maxed
Frenzy maxed
Extras in whatever you want. (Giant Swing, Defensive Formation; just don't do crap skills)

Sword:
Refer above, only you can't use skewer. So I suggest you use Giant Swing or something.

Shatter Max, Double to hit whatever, Pummel Max, Frenzy Max, Extra same.

Hope this helps.

P.S.
My gif is awesome

I heard there is a strength "cap" on rogues that is around 300. Does this same rule apply to warriors?

And yeah sas... Guess Im trying a hybridish build. Right now Im full on dps.. But I die way to much for an effective lix.

We cant say its cap, its not like adding str beyond 300 is useless, but for a hybrid, it'll be better to put pts in vit rather than str at 300.

Each 5 pts in str before 300 can add a lot of dmg, even with weak weps as low lvls, after 300 it'll get much lower, it'll get to a point where u get 2 dmg per 5 str with a strong wep (anc wyrmbone weps for example, i havent tested with dl sword or mordy halberd)

But it is still better than vit as full dps, and str increases pummel by a lot, thats why i recommend pummel with high str and good pummel gear, on lvling i find it much better than giant swing.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I have a lvl 45 warrior right now and I love him,I'm currently stats are in the pic.
Currently wearing full ancient gear plus a torc giving +27 armour and necklace +42 health. I don't know the names of the items off hand will stick up a pic later
Last edited by lordspector on Fri May 02, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-05-02-19-06-59-1.jpg
Screenshot_2014-05-02-19-06-59-1.jpg (145.89 KiB) Viewed 11605 times

Okay.. That clears that up a lot then. Also, right now Im using the ancient wyrm axe for rupture, which is a great skill to be sure- so would you recommend to continue using it? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanna learn as much about it as I can, lol.

I'm a level 192 warrior and I still keep my strength around 300 to 350 with my bonuses. That seems to work well for alot of players. I generally only solo train (when I actually train ) At this level it works better for me because the xp is sooooo bad anymore. But i agree that you need to invest heavy in health as well. with a base strength of 300 you will still have some power in your attacks

Okay.. That clears that up a lot then. Also, right now Im using the ancient wyrm axe for rupture, which is a great skill to be sure- so would you recommend to continue using it? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanna learn as much about it as I can, lol.
Yes, i recommend so.

Just dont forget, hybrid is good, very useful build, but for fastest lvling, most expensive as well, full dps is the way to go, i have over 800 str for now, im planning to higher it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

This is my hybrid build. Right at your level and with a bastion shield equipped and conquest axe to show differences in stats. Maxed Rupture, shatter, double attack, shield bash and pro stance.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (195 KiB) Viewed 11503 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (193.13 KiB) Viewed 11503 times
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------