Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need some help

So I came back from quitting, and I have made it to level 87. I have full bloodstrike except for astral gauntlets. My weps are a topaz longblade and golden blade of magic. I have 185 strength (260 with gear), 50 dex, 75 focus, 150 vit. I have a hero ammy of rejuv., Minor sunfire charm of venom, minor sunfire ring of health, grand ring of sweeping blow, and greater ring of defensive form. I wanted the best build (with my current gear) for easy and quick leveling and somewhat good bossing. My maxed skills are Giant Swing, Sweeping Blow, Pummel, and Protective Stance. 10/20 Shatter 5/20 Defensive Form. Also, wondering what I should save for. I have 215k and thinking of the 100 lux shop. Can anyone help?
P.S. should I switch to a spear or blunt for rupture or skewer or keep my sword? Thanks! :D

Re: Need some help

Rupture is really good, but I think you should keep your sword. You don't need that much focus. And maybe you redistribute some of your strength points into vitality. But you may be DPS so that's not necessary.

Your stats may look something like this

Strength 200 (275)
Dexterity 50
Focus 15
Vitality 195

You may need a little more focus if 15 is too little.

Rupture is really good, but I think you should keep your sword. You don't need that much focus. And maybe you redistribute some of your strength points into vitality. But you may be DPS so that's not necessary.

Your stats may look something like this

Strength 200 (275)
Dexterity 50
Focus 15
Vitality 195

You may need a little more focus if 15 is too little.
Ok, I will probably switch some dex over to focus. What do you think about skills?
Micahscope, Warrior 77
M1cahscope, Mage 31

dps/hybrid or tank/hybrid or hybrid+high vit

i wouldnt suggest dps hybrid, prob will drain ur energy with ur gear, tank u dont need to be
full vit hybrid, u will need better dps gear

hybrid and high vit, simple as that, mixed skills as well

i would simply do 2:3 str-vit or 3:2 str-vit ratio untill str is 300 (including bonuse), i prefer not to go over that (maybe 350 if u want it so badly)
dex - none
focus - depends on ur gear, i have 10 focus and 820 energy (would have more with anc beastbone bp) and im fine
vit - same as ratio, once str is 300 just pump up the vit

skills:

well ur using a sword which i dont like the choice of skills but fine

shatter - maxed
double attack - maxed
proc stance - maxed
pummel/giant swing - maxed (i prefer pummel, with enough gear its amazing)
rest in def form (or bandage if u dont elix much)

if u were using an axe/hammer, it could be better

shatter - maxed
proc stance - maxed
rupture - maxed

now pummel or double is ur choice, like i said i prefer pummel (altough i use pummel rupture shatter double and frenzy), but u can get both and double as the extra with enough rings

if u chose one and not both, rest in def form

works pretty well, decent xp, fast enough kills, not costly at all
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex