Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help with my overall character.

Hi! I've only been playing for just over 2 weeks and I'm currently a level 63...warrior :P I bought a book of alt and these are my current skill points:

Bandage Wounds: 15/15
Giant Swing: 15/15
Protective Stance: 15/15
Pummel: 5/15
Recuperate: 1/15
Meditate: 1/15
I have 21 skill points to spare. Those are the only skills I use but I'm open to more.

My current stats are:
Strength: 90
Dexterity: 45
Focus: 40
Vitality: 160

I'm working to be half DPS and half Tank. I'm working on my strength, probably going to bring it up to 150.

Gear:
Ancient Plate Helm
Hammered Redclaw Breastplate
Greater Twinsoul Necklace
Bloodstrike Gaunlets
Ancient Claymore
Ancient Plate Greaves
Bloodstrike Boots

I currently have 7692 Gold.

I would like help with...well. Everything, please. :\

Thanks in advance :D

Re: Need help with my overall character.

For a mixed warrior, keep strength and vitality about the same. If you want, keep vitality 10 points ahead of strength. Your dexterity is fine as it is (dont add much, if any at all). For focus, do what you want; it is temporary. What you want to go for, is a golden amulet of rejuvination or a heroic amulet (Found in the luxury shop in farcrag castle). Once you have one of those two, keep your focus at 5, as you cant use enough energy to run out.

As for your skills... These are your top skills for your build: Frenzy, Protective Stance, Pummel, and Giant Swing. The other two slots are for you to decide on. Once you get your amulet, meditation is useless.

For an offhand, dont go for a shield, nor just any offhand weapon. Buy an offhand weapon that provieds extra health, damage, and/or regeneration of health.

Goodluck :)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Hey! I'm now level 72.
I have a Hammer of winter king. Str req. is 175 so :P

Stats:
Str-175
Dex-20
Focus-60
Vit-125
(Before I got the hammer my dex was 40. Focus was 45. Str was 120 and Vit 160)

Skills
Bandage Wounds-15
Meditate-1
Recuperate-1
Protective Stance-15
Giant Swing-10
Pummel-5
Frenzy-1
Taunt-15

I have 70 gold to go :P before 70k. I was working towards Gold Rejuv (150k) but a friend convinced me to go for Heroic Energisation (100k).

What do you all think so far?

Hey! I got gold rejuv :)

Me and two others killed Fellfire and Spirehoof. I got an elm and a moon. I also had a diamond boar tusk and soul orb. I sold them and got to around 130K. I bought it for 130...might've been too much but IDC.

Yeah well. I need help with redoing stats because I have way too much mp, but I don't want to spend 5k on a book of (stats) and find out I have too little mp.

I'm lvl 74. I have Hammer of Winter King, so I need 175 str. Thanks.

First off, with the golden rejuv, lower your focus to 10 or 15. After that, spend the leftover points on Strength or Vitality. Depends on what type of warrior you want to be. The hammer of the iceking and 175 strength is a fairly nice combo for heavy hitting. Of course, you could raise your strength to around 250, making you much more powerful.

Here are my stats as a level 82 warrior (note that I am more of a tank)
Str: 125
Dex: 5
Foc: 35
Vit: 265
At the moment I have 35 focus because I sold my golden rejuv for a spectacular deal, but I will be getting another shortly. Anyways, just something to compare with.

Lastly, there is a way to use a weapon that has a stat requirement you do not have. Someone made a post about this, but I can't find it anywhere so I'll explain it as best I can. Say you have 175 strength and the iceking hammer equipped. Using a book of rebirth you reset your stats so that you have 125 strength (while the hammer is equipped). When you look at your character, you are still equipping the iceking hammer. Very nice if you want a high dmg weapon but you don't want that much strength. Only downside is if you unequip the hammer, you can't re-equip it instantly. You would have to repeat the above process. :P

Thanks for reading, I hope I was of some assistance! :)
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1