Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Shield Bash and Taunt

Hi All,

I have been using taunt and not finding it particularly effective. It only seems to taunt the guy I have targeted. This is an issue because often the case is you pull two or three (whether on purpose or by default) and the Mage/Druid, even when targeting same monster as I, pulls the other one off. I find taunt to really be hit or miss and I need to target.

Is taunt supposed to be single target or the area? Do others find it working?

The next question is for experienced warriors. I have not been using shield bash, but by description it seems pretty good. 1. Does it actually stun and how often (what about high level monsters). 2. How many ability points till you start to see the effectiveness and cost to cast. 3. What sort of dmg?

Re: Shield Bash and Taunt

The description for taunt is worded in a way that suggests it is only for the targeted monster.

As for shield bash, it has been the most ineffective skill I have yet seen. The stun does not seem to work, as I have used it on enemies before, and later gotten the notice that the stun expired on the enemy. Meanwhile, up to that point, the enemy had still been attacking. It also does next to no damage. Unless, of course, it becomes more effective at later levels.