Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

#191
RedDogy wrote:Nice guide and all, but....

I have you to thank for this abomination called shatter?
The spell that ruins casters armor in pvp when questing?

Thank you for this horror that made warriors even more OP.

You're welcome... Who do I thank for mages with high lures or druids with a poison DoT? Not OP in my opinion. Powerful? Yes; but not OP.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

#192
Sir Blaze333 wrote:
RedDogy wrote:Nice guide and all, but....

I have you to thank for this abomination called shatter?
The spell that ruins casters armor in pvp when questing?

Thank you for this horror that made warriors even more OP.

You're welcome... Who do I thank for mages with high lures or druids with a poison DoT? Not OP in my opinion. Powerful? Yes; but not OP.

In his face
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

#194
Sir Blaze333 wrote:
RedDogy wrote:Nice guide and all, but....

I have you to thank for this abomination called shatter?
The spell that ruins casters armor in pvp when questing?

Thank you for this horror that made warriors even more OP.

You're welcome... Who do I thank for mages with high lures or druids with a poison DoT? Not OP in my opinion. Powerful? Yes; but not OP.



I guess you forgot that our powerful spells come with this thing called a cost. Shatter doesnt have a very high one?
Image


117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

#196
RedDogy wrote:
Sir Blaze333 wrote:
RedDogy wrote:Nice guide and all, but....

I have you to thank for this abomination called shatter?
The spell that ruins casters armor in pvp when questing?

Thank you for this horror that made warriors even more OP.

You're welcome... Who do I thank for mages with high lures or druids with a poison DoT? Not OP in my opinion. Powerful? Yes; but not OP.



I guess you forgot that our powerful spells come with this thing called a cost. Shatter doesnt have a very high one?

considering warriors dont use much energy and focus gear, while its one of the most expensive (energy wise) skills, yes its a lot, lasting for 10 secs only on pvp (for some reason on pve after one of the patches, it starts at 8 secs, i could do 2 pummels at pvp/pve before, now only 2 pummel at pvp and 1 at pve)
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

#197
Criminal wrote:
RedDogy wrote:
Sir Blaze333 wrote:You're welcome... Who do I thank for mages with high lures or druids with a poison DoT? Not OP in my opinion. Powerful? Yes; but not OP.



I guess you forgot that our powerful spells come with this thing called a cost. Shatter doesnt have a very high one?

considering warriors dont use much energy and focus gear, while its one of the most expensive (energy wise) skills, yes its a lot, lasting for 10 secs only on pvp (for some reason on pve after one of the patches, it starts at 8 secs, i could do 2 pummels at pvp/pve before, now only 2 pummel at pvp and 1 at pve)


Considering I dont see you complaining about energy, as in we run out of energy, your argument is invalid, when a druid loses his 1-3 min
Image


117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

#198
RedDogy wrote:
Criminal wrote:
RedDogy wrote:[quote="Sir Blaze333]
You're welcome... Who do I thank for mages with high lures or druids with a poison DoT? Not OP in my opinion. Powerful? Yes; but not OP.[/quote]


I guess you forgot that our powerful spells come with this thing called a cost. Shatter doesnt have a very high one?[/quote]
considering warriors dont use much energy and focus gear, while its one of the most expensive (energy wise) skills, yes its a lot, lasting for 10 secs only on pvp (for some reason on pve after one of the patches, it starts at 8 secs, i could do 2 pummels at pvp/pve before, now only 2 pummel at pvp and 1 at pve)[/quote]

Considering I dont see you complaining about energy, as in we run out of energy, your argument is invalid, when a druid loses his 1-3 min[/quote]

well i never said i dont run out, my build makes me run out of energy very fast, but on elixir i can do fine, since i group with more dps, but if i run out i pop a pot
i lose my energy in less than 1-3 mins, if u wanna argue, but im not arguing about the energy issues ik its a trouble for casters, but like we dont complain about ur high poison DoT, or another extremely high DoT, dont complain about one skill we got
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

#200
Dr.Z wrote:totally cool what sirblaze did with this guide :D
idk y pps keep call me an ***** tank i have 5.7k hp and 900dmg wheres the ***** tank thing...

dont mind dmg as atank, a full tank for bosses should worry about surviving, ppl here say 'crap tank' or something without really knowing, i cant say 5.7k health is crap without knowing lvl
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests