The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

my stats are
110 strenght
105 dex
105 focus
110 vit
last time i checked..does it make me weak or balanced? :|
I cannot tell you if you are balanced or weak, but what I can tell you is that you are DPS with a lot of focus...Without giving away my secret mixed stats ratio (which I use to mainly level but can tank and duel with), I can tell you that upping your vitality would benefit you more.
You have a secret mixed stat ratio too! Yay! lol, i get pestered all the time for my rogue build as i am a tank but with various gear i get my damage to within 100 of a friend of mine (who is pure dps rogue) srry for getting off topic tho!
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

You have a secret mixed stat ratio too! Yay! lol, i get pestered all the time for my rogue build as i am a tank but with various gear i get my damage to within 100 of a friend of mine (who is pure dps rogue) srry for getting off topic tho!
Well not exactly. That's just my leveling build which is a hybrid build (no secret there). However, I try and avoid writing my tank build but its not a huge secret because I do share some stats which when you put it all together, you get my build.

I do however dislike sharing my total health because I am not pure vitality, and so people judge others to be better based on a couple hundred health. But lets face it, is dodging 150 damage often not worth the 200 health loss? I think you see my logic.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Well not exactly. That's just my leveling build which is a hybrid build (no secret there). However, I try and avoid writing my tank build but its not a huge secret because I do share some stats which when you put it all together, you get my build.

I do however dislike sharing my total health because I am not pure vitality, and so people judge others to be better based on a couple hundred health. But lets face it, is dodging 150 damage often not worth the 200 health loss? I think you see my logic.
yup, definately see the logic :)
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

Cool guide blaze u always out do yourself and put alot of thought into this game im always impressed

Mahdi 151 warrior
Sik 152 rogue
Fireeyes 151 mage
Satori 139 druid
Qtip 142 ranger
And new toon in arawn talib 130 ranger

And newest toon qtip my 82 rogue on lugh

I looked at ur whole thread blaze this is realy cool. Man U should do beta testing they would benefit from u as u think deeply on everything . And i would like to add i imagine this genuinly helps those starting out as well nicely done my friend

Mahdi 151 warrior
Sik 152 rogue
Fireeyes 151 mage
Satori 139 druid
Qtip 142 ranger
And new toon in arawn talib 130 ranger

And newest toon qtip my 82 rogue on lugh