Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

"Equipment
Celtic Heroes has flooded the warriors with all sorts of weapons and armor!
Lets go through the main weapons first. There are currently 4 main types of weapons that warriors use. Hammers, axes, and swords all come in one handed versions along with two handed versions. The spear is also a main weapon. Spears are always one handed (with an exception for the giant spears dropped by the 2012 Christmas Bosses, which are two handed). There are multiple tiers of weapons, but generally, all tiers share the same idea that as the weapon gets stronger, it also gets slower. In order of increasing strength (and decreasing speed), here is the list of the main weapons..."

Celtic Heroes has not "flooded" warriors with all sorts of weapons and armours.... We only have a decent amount but compared to other classes we have a abundance. and this is why we need a variety of weapons and armour :)

Otherwise great guide :D
U took the time to write all that unfathomable out just to quote it? Why not use the quote tool...

I think skewer is the most use less skill of warriors bcos its more effective on rouges bcos of its weird ability to skewer ppl
Darbarian60-lvl87 PvP warrior
Read my older posts if u wanna know best builds
IceDarb- lvl64 weak fire Mage he suck alot
So yeah old to this game new to forum
(Invincible vanquisher suckas xD)

I think skewer is the most use less skill of warriors bcos its more effective on rouges bcos of its weird ability to skewer ppl
skewer is melee dmg, even on lvl 1, but the casting is very fast and so as cooldown
which means, if ur using ymir spear, which is very slow, and do 1k dmg melee, skewer does the same dmg just much faster
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

skewer is melee dmg, even on lvl 1, but the casting is very fast and so as cooldown
which means, if ur using ymir spear, which is very slow, and do 1k dmg melee, skewer does the same dmg just much faster
Interesting, although dont know many with ymir spear

Nice guide and all, but....

I have you to thank for this abomination called shatter?
The spell that ruins casters armor in pvp when questing?

Thank you for this horror that made warriors even more OP.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.