Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Skill Cost

Just wondering what fellow warriors think of the current skill cost.
I personally think that the cost is too high for lvl 10 skills since armor weight reduces energy pool. I find myself putting more into Focus than I do into Dex- which is sad as Dex affects hit chances/crit chances.

So, what's every ones opinion?
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Re: Skill Cost

I agree
The armor increase ability at lvl 10
And it does spill your energy
But I have redone my skills and so far havnt used them on anything and it seems to work for me
World Gwydion
Char: Rev
Class Warrior

Me=Legend....DARY

I believe that, if they rose everyones' total energy/hp levels as we level, it would solve everything. :).
Most MMOs that I have played, you gain hp and mp/energy when you level even though, you do not put points into it.
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

I believe that, if they rose everyones' total energy/hp levels as we level, it would solve everything. :).
Most MMOs that I have played, you gain hp and mp/energy when you level even though, you do not put points into it.
true ide say every level hp and energy gets raised by ten maybey
World Gwydion
Char: Rev
Class Warrior

Me=Legend....DARY

true ide say every level hp and energy gets raised by ten maybey
That would be perfect:).
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

This would indeed help.

+1 for this idea.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti