Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shield Bash

Ive successfully stunnned King Frostbelly about 40-50% ofthe time I use it and mine is at 6/15.
Does king frostbelly miss at all when he is stunned?
I don't check when/if he hits me. If I see a large number, I look away and scream at my druids lol.
Good idea :)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I maxed shield bash 15/15, tried it out in druid circle for over an hour, literally spaming it. Every single time it resisted. So I figured, ok... maybe there is some sort of mob, or level restriction. So I port over to highshore village all giddy ready to see some stunnage only to see this at the top of my screen "the friendly puppy resisted". Needless to say, my shield bash is now 1/15.

I maxed shield bash 15/15, tried it out in druid circle for over an hour, literally spaming it. Every single time it resisted. So I figured, ok... maybe there is some sort of mob, or level restriction. So I port over to highshore village all giddy ready to see some stunnage only to see this at the top of my screen "the friendly puppy resisted". Needless to say, my shield bash is now 1/15.
So now we know the chance of it's effect is consistent and sucks. Still, is its effect useful? Does it bring down the opponent's attack enough to make a difference? I guess we will have to test it in PVP for the final conclusion.

I will be testing it at 15/15 when PVP comes out and will ask my target about the decrease in their attack stat.
(Returning Player)

During a rockbelly fight ( lvl 105) i used it because it made Rockbelly not use skill hits. I wasn't the tank, But the tank was doing good on health because the skill hits weren't being cast. The stunning only works for skill hits. Thats what we use it for at least. I only had it 1/15 :)

During a rockbelly fight ( lvl 105) i used it because it made Rockbelly not use skill hits. I wasn't the tank, But the tank was doing good on health because the skill hits weren't being cast. The stunning only works for skill hits. Thats what we use it for at least. I only had it 1/15 :)
Thats awsome! Im going to try that now and I will reply to confirm it :D

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't work. I succeed, yet I still get nuked seconds later. Ive tried different mobs and bosses
Last edited by Sir Blaze333 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Returning Player)

So now we know the chance of it's effect is consistent and sucks. Still, is its effect useful? Does it bring down the opponent's attack enough to make a difference? I guess we will have to test it in PVP for the final conclusion.

I will be testing it at 15/15 when PVP comes out and will ask my target about the decrease in their attack stat.
ha great idea im going to ask my opponent to stand there and let me shield bash them =)

Ive successfully stunnned King Frostbelly about 40-50% ofthe time I use it and mine is at 6/15.
Does king frostbelly miss at all when he is stunned?
I don't check when/if he hits me. If I see a large number, I look away and scream at my druids lol.
Its true he does scream at them :P
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140