Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warrior tank

I am now lvl 150 warrior,full luxed with stargem and arcnruns ring of power,my stats for tank is alright i need for my skills,where do i put most points,and how do i put in skill manu? thanks!
Rosmerta/Nuada/Balor
old player that loves CH :)

Re: Warrior tank

well i am not engame myself but i have asked alot of questions and i see that people say just go vit that the more health the better and some people say dex is good for dodging attacks but druids could just heal you and the dex points tun into more health

Vit>>>>defence>>>>dex>>>>>health

Vit eventually is the best (obviously 10 vit wont beat 100 defence) for ur skills (keeping aggro with taunt and warcry, and improving stance+def form), and health, then direct defence usually comes in higher amounts than dex (that means that if its between 300 dex and 300 defence, obviously dex wins, but 300 defence vs 100 dex, defence wins), than dex than health, as u will have high enough vit and health bonuses from main gear (main hand, dl/edl) that health wont be as important (not to mention u get buffed for health by druids and dont get buffed by defence, only ur def form which is why vit is great).

Also, those are just 4 stats, there are armour, resists and evasions (and energy/focus if u need), that obviously arent less important, str is completely useless and dmg is only for when a tank isnt tanking and wanna do other things that dmg help with (for example our tanks use some extra dmg gear like aggy rings and such items as their extra gear for when they arent tanking, in order to have more dps in the fight), and dex itself shouldnt come from ur base stats, only from gear, as vit is superior and the more vit the merrier (while combining it with armour and defence).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I wouldnt suggest u to go tank that low level..ur not gonna be able to stay alive (my druid tanked 100*6 lol)

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

At 150 u should be full vit and get ur deff from gear, commrak rings are great but radient birch is what i used at 150 (i was lucky and had 3 from being rapture eve's main tank back then). If you can get a void aggy spear too ur gold. My real advice is to stay a leveling build or get gear that u can switch out and have decent dps without changing build or skills. A warrior really only needs str adding items, a good offhand, a haste and shatter to do this.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

well i am not engame myself but i have asked alot of questions and i see that people say just go vit that the more health the better and some people say dex is good for dodging attacks but druids could just heal you and the dex points tun into more health
Also that extra 100dex will make you evade about 5 in every 100 attacks on a boss.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=