silver blade of battle
jewelry:
5-tick health regen

Build:
204 str
31 dex
30 focus
71 vit

Please advise on what i should do in terms of buying or upgrading. Should i change to hybrid? I am a mostly solo leveler.
Please advise.
-PurpleKnight
PurpleKnight lvl 65 warrior- Mabon: Proud guardian of Heros

Re: Comment on my build. HELPFUL INFO ONLY PLZ

At around my level, which is about 40 off, for full DPS stats, you should have about 300 strength, 5 dexterity (I did fine without it), 60 focus and 200 vitality. Invest into a Golden Blade offhand and some Heroic Gloves of Haste to max out your damage ratio. Armor isn't really a necessary factor for DPS either unless you own some lesser-radiant Earthstone armor, which is extremely pricey for a full set and I do not advise taking the time to save for it. Lol. Get some damage boosting bracelets as well. Such as the ones I have which adds 4 Piercing damage and 5 Slashing. These add close to 50-60 extra damage and more depending on your strength. A Golden Helm of Bloodlust and Greater/Radiant Earthstone Blackthorn necklace would also be very useful for DPS as together they add close to 120-140 extra damage, and as the expansion brought even better DPS gear, these items have dropped in value immensely. I ended up with the Bloodlust Helm and a Greater Earthstone Amulet (40 heat/40 magic damage) for 300k together, compared to the old 800-900k. Hope this helped
Last edited by Sasuke on Fri May 10, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Re: Comment on my build. HELPFUL INFO ONLY PLZ

normally warriors should not be dps so i would either suggest a hybrid (120-250 strength total)
or a tank (100 strength MAX depending on how much you solo level/rest of points go to vit)
if you cannot afford a energy/health regen then put maybe 50-90 points into focus
BUT if you are really bent on being a dps then heres my advice:

if you can get heroic haste gloves, golden damage helm, golden blade offhand, heroic amulet of rejuvenation
obviously if you can afford radiant then get that but otherwise stick this
if you cannot afford theres really no point in getting any other good armor since your a dps
any EXTRA money invest in getting some armor (bloodstrike/quartz)

for a build dps stats should be as follows:

Strength: 300 (get AT LEAST 300; you can get more if you want)
Dexterity: 5 (maybe put in like 20-80 points so you can guarantee that you hit everytime but this is really your choice, you can keep it at whatever you want)
Focus: 5 (if you have the heroic ammy listed above then keep focus at 5; if not then put like 50-90 points)
Vit: all the rest of you points (self-explanatory)
Last edited by Deathreaver on Thu May 09, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Re: Comment on my build. Helpful info only plz

I would definitely recommend resetting your stats. Yesterday I did a little experiment to see if a more DPS build would help after the expansion. I am level 89. It did not.

My stats
Str 125
dex 50
focus 26
vit 269

I swapped my str and vit. My health went from 2123 to 1223. 900 lower. My attack went from 412 to 458. I barely noticed that I was hitting any harder and my health was down dramatically. I was killed by some things that I easily did before. I solo a lot and with high health, I like the fact that I can start attacking a mob and not have to really pay attention because most mobs at my level don't have a chance of killing me when I am just auto attacking. You will find with high vit that you can take on added aggro with hardly any issues at all.

I depend on my skills to do damage. Get as much energy regen as you need so that you don't lose energy. Max your attack skills.

Based on my experiment, I don't think I will be putting much more into strength at least for a while. I have a ways to go yet before I consider going full tank mode.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

Re: Comment on my build. Helpful info only plz

oh yeah and please know that the stats i gave are what you should EVENTUALLY be at
meaning what you should be when your level is like maxed out
you should not have too much strength as a lower level
as a lower level invest some points into vit and stuff so you can level faster and have minimum downtime
having the 300+ strength listed above would NOT work as a level 65
you would die in 5 seconds (give or take a few seconds)
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage