Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to be the best dps endgame rogue?

Hey so I'm pretty much set in endgame and I was wondering what I can improve to be better dps. I've been wondering what skills are necessary to use and what skills just waste time because of the loading and activation for it. For instance, is double attack a good skill for rogues? Because I believe my auto would do more dps if I chose not to use dbl attack/sneaky

Re: How to be the best dps endgame rogue?

So in a perfect world this is what you pretty much wanna run to maximise your dps at end game. And yes, sneaky and dbl attack are both worth casting. Not 100% sure on stat point elecations. Im a ranger main and stat points obviously slightly differ between the 2 classes.

Skills needed are: qs ss sneaky dbl attack rend and pw. Assassinate is for extra points only.

Jewlery:
Runic ammy (bloodthorn set for poison weak bosses)
qs emberdrake charm
Prot attack/gele ingenuity braces (mordy qs brace for swaps assassinate mord brace if you really want it)
2 blood rings anointed ring and reaper (gele qs sneaky and assassinate rings (poison weaps ring if you cant get ingen brace) Mordy rend ring all for swaps)
Weaps and armour:
Edl dagger and rondel (shadow+ gele blade or mord spear to swap for dbl attack and sneaky casts)
Doch armour is ofc ideal but edl if you cant get it. Order of importance imo is body, gloves, helm, legs, boots. A mordy attack helm works well if you dont have dg.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

So in a perfect world this is what you pretty much wanna run to maximise your dps at end game. And yes, sneaky and dbl attack are both worth casting. Not 100% sure on stat point elecations. Im a ranger main and stat points obviously slightly differ between the 2 classes.

Skills needed are: qs ss sneaky dbl attack rend and pw. Assassinate is for extra points only.

Jewlery:
Runic ammy (bloodthorn set for poison weak bosses)
qs emberdrake charm
Prot attack/gele ingenuity braces (mordy qs brace for swaps assassinate mord brace if you really want it)
2 blood rings anointed ring and reaper (gele qs sneaky and assassinate rings (poison weaps ring if you cant get ingen brace) Mordy rend ring all for swaps)
Weaps and armour:
Edl dagger and rondel (shadow+ gele blade or mord spear to swap for dbl attack and sneaky casts)
Doch armour is ofc ideal but edl if you cant get it. Order of importance imo is body, gloves, helm, legs, boots. A mordy attack helm works well if you dont have dg.
Out of curiosity, do you max your rend, or use with only with 1 point?

I only use it for initial hit (keeping 1 point), not for the d.o.t so just wondering.
Rogue DONN

50/50 rend. Its been given some special treatment by otm. You will know what i mean if you watch rend closely after cast 0.o
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple