Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Poison weapon vs Fast reflexes

I want to level fast with my rogue so the skills i will use are shadow strike, life steal, riposte and quick strike. However i'm not sure whether i should use poison weapon or fast reflexes for the last skill.

I also want to know whether a dex or a strength build is better for these skills?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Poison weapon vs Fast reflexes

im only 74 so i can't max it for now but im just asking because i can in the future as i have spare points. I saw many similar,previous posts but none of them were conclusive. Some say to use one of them or both but i wont have enough skill points for both.

Yeah i will pick dex.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

if you are group with tank choose pw.
if you are solo then fast reflex.
pw add only 30-40ish dmg on ur level
if you think about it, at level 74, 40 poison damage is quite ablot tho
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Str build is much better for leveling than Dex because the best DPS skills are Str based (except shadowstrike).

Best skills for leveling are: Shadowstrike, Quick Strike, Riposte, Sneaky, and Assassinate...if you want to use one more skill, put points into poison weapon. A rogue is a DPS machine and wasting points into defense slows you down. Instead, uses lixes (elixirs) when leveling and restoration potions. Combos (combination elixirs) are best or HP, haste, wisdom, & XP lix (all at the same time) would be next best option.

Rogues can lix solo just fine or can quickly take out mobs with a good melee partner. I personally leveled to 222 mostly solo, but that's up to you.
Server: Donn
Clan: Vikings

Dark Phantom (222 rogue)
Dark Sorcerer (216 mage)
Dark Overlord (215 warrior)

Str build is much better for leveling than Dex because the best DPS skills are Str based (except shadowstrike).

Best skills for leveling are: Shadowstrike, Quick Strike, Riposte, Sneaky, and Assassinate...if you want to use one more skill, put points into poison weapon. A rogue is a DPS machine and wasting points into defense slows you down. Instead, uses lixes (elixirs) when leveling and restoration potions. Combos (combination elixirs) are best or HP, haste, wisdom, & XP lix (all at the same time) would be next best option.

Rogues can lix solo just fine or can quickly take out mobs with a good melee partner. I personally leveled to 222 mostly solo, but that's up to you.
You actually used sneaky and assassinate while leveling?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You actually used sneaky and assassinate while leveling?
They're terrible for leveling lol idk what he's on.
I was always a qs, double, rip, ss, extras in poison eel kinda guy until I became a locker. And dex build is actually better for leveling, i get on average an entire bar extra per lix. I have tested this about four times on different level areas.
TBH gear is enough to get your strength up to 400, lux and gear covers energy, vit idek depends on your health with no vit, so majority go into dex.

I notice this makes my attack and defense skyrocket, so basically I don't need to drop another 2k per lix on attack and defense lixs, AND i get more xp per lix.

Just go dex if you're not in tower yet.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=