Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Meteoric Dagger>Adamant Quickblade

Ha, I just blew 80k on this white glow stick and it turns out my Meteoric Dagger is stronger. 320 damage from gear (ehh resistances exist) + weapon damage from meteoric dagger lets me get 530 dps from it (if you're wondering, that's 694 on stat per 1.3 seconds), whilst adamant quickblade does 897 damage per 1.7 seconds, which comes to a total for 527 dps for me.

I knew they'd be close, but damn, I didn't think Meteoric Dagger would actually beat it. Extra bonus for the 60 energy it adds too. (It weighs 5 points less and adds 50 energy).

I'm quite sure however the adamant quickblade will hit higher on enemies than the meteoric dagger though, as it increases my dagger ability by 300 and also depends less on elemental attributes, which can be resisted. I should also mention that there's a speed cap which is close to 1000, meaning the Adamant Quickblade is almost always better while using 60% haste.

Still surprising and interesting though.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Re: Meteoric Dagger>Adamant Quickblade

Honestly the quest line dagger for rouges is a better option that just about any store bought dagger. There isn't a huge difference between quest line dagger and store vendor up until lvl 160 with the ancient wyrmbone and the 180 dagger. Save your gold. Especially if quest line items are accessible for you.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger