Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Maximum DPS Output

I'm a support rogue as well, but I'd like to chime in. Currently your ammy is fine, while most opt for runic, I think the extra stat points and attack on trailblazer make it a better option. As Lord suggested, a skain/gara attack misc will help a lot, but there are decent alternatives like the 2016 ostara assassinate charm (While it isn't great, even royal adds decent attack). Proteus attack braces are a good choice, but you've already stated you're going to buy some, so I'm just being redundant. If you lix at every kill I'd say runic valour (or dagger) x3 with divine ring, otherwise what Lord suggested is better. DL/EDL weapons are nice to have, but a necro or 200 shop dagger and spite work well until then. As Corrupt stated earlier, try to get an attack mord helm, it definitely helps a lot.
7k hp
500-750 dex
rest in str
(add focus if you need it)
50/45 sneaky
50/45 quick
45/45 shadow
42/45 double
45/45 rend (or poison weapons if you prefer, but in high str builds I'd go with rend)
I haven't been dps build since 219, so I might be a bit rusty, but I believe this works well enough.
Reaper adds more attack than dagger and gives a nice skill
Reaper does add more attack, but if you use an attack and haste lix at every kill you're just getting the skill from it. Reaper attack boost doesn't stack with lix, which is why i said if you use a lix at every kill a runic/dagger ring is better.
I would both agree and disagree with this. If it was someone with a low attack stat then yes the valour/necro ring would be better however for someone like me with 11k unlixed attack, the reaper provides a huge attack boost that even when lixed, is a larger attack that when using valour or ability ring
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Reaper ring basically evolves with you. As your attack gets better it becomes better to you. So as long has you have over a certain amount of attack then it is better then a high tier blood ring just goes from case to case.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

My gawd. This post just exploded. I went to sleep for one night and I woke up to this. Thanks for all your input, but I think I'll stick with my Trail set as my attack is insanely low (Only at around 5k) and aim for a Prot Brace and a Str/Dex Skain Ammy.

Also, should I replace my Gara Frost ring with a Runic Valour or a Necro 60 dex/60 vit/600 cunning ring?

Additionally, is there a certain point in Str, where I should stop investing in Str as it plateaus significantly or should I continue adding to boost my skill damages?
Sulis

BlueExorsist

lol a bit jelly are we
;)
obviously
tbh i reallly am jelly also mainly becuase i see people running around in dragonlord or exalted dragon lord and im walking around with part warden part metor
Lol don't worry. I'm 220 with no EDL, just DL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sulis

BlueExorsist

If you have Doch gul or really high stat points (which it seems like you do) gelebron braces are better dps than proto braces. High attack is great, however it too has its curve it's all about using the law of diminishing return. Gele brace will add u a bit less attack and no stats. The stats gained is of little use considering the str curve and also that the attack gained from dex isn't that much. However gele braces add elemental damage which isn't nearly as resisted as Pierce. 180 heat damage must be atleast 40 ish on the actual boss. Which stacks considering average auto is about 1k on endgame bosses maybe less..

obviously
tbh i reallly am jelly also mainly becuase i see people running around in dragonlord or exalted dragon lord and im walking around with part warden part metor
Lol don't worry. I'm 220 with no EDL, just DL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah im lv 118 with full meteor and metor bow im am jelly
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

Although I'm full time support rogue, I'd be using runic ammy, div ring, two dagger/runic rings, reaper/haste ring, a gara/skain attack or qs/sneaky recast charm and prot attack braces. Try to get dl/edl weps asap. For skills, I'd use sneaky, qs, ss, rend, poison wep. Maybe a bit of a hybrid build with stats, just make sure you have enough hp (4-5k). Hope that helps :)
I'm working on the prot attack braces atm, but also, why not use dbl attk? Isn't it a guaranteed hit? Wouldn't that be added dps?
Use double attack over poison weapon. The guaranteed hit from double attack will do much more than whatever poison damage you add with poison weapon over the span of time. Plus poison weapon is a waste of a skill slot, think of how many times you can do double attack in the time your poison takes to wear out.

Use rend only if yours is better than everyone elses at the fight, or if you're the only one who uses rend.

Dex pretty much sucks. The only thing it's good for is shadowstrike and to dedicate a ton of points to just one skill is pointless. Put some points in because some dex will outweigh some str, but not a lot.

Focus on increasing your main stats which are attack, damage, str, cunning, and have enough HP/Energy to survive and not spam pots. You'll have to do some research and some evaluation of your items and the stats they give to find what the best combo you can get. Understanding your gear and your class will put you ahead of every rogue that follows a guide but you can always use them as a starting point.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Although I'm full time support rogue, I'd be using runic ammy, div ring, two dagger/runic rings, reaper/haste ring, a gara/skain attack or qs/sneaky recast charm and prot attack braces. Try to get dl/edl weps asap. For skills, I'd use sneaky, qs, ss, rend, poison wep. Maybe a bit of a hybrid build with stats, just make sure you have enough hp (4-5k). Hope that helps :)
I'm working on the prot attack braces atm, but also, why not use dbl attk? Isn't it a guaranteed hit? Wouldn't that be added dps?
Use double instead of rend. Runic ammy is good for attack same with skain str attack charm howeve A recast is good also. Prot atta braces ofc reaper ring, dagger rings x2 and a divine ring. Try get a mordy attack helm. If you can't get the dagger rIngs use valour Rings instead,
Level.1 rend is double attack without skill points...
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

lol a bit jelly are we
;)
obviously
Hehehe i have 2 chars with dl. Albeit one is 1/5 dl (locker) and the other 2/5 dl (mage), and in both of those full dl doesn't even seem needed except for mage at next mord
Wafflez.
(|%}^=