Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Life steal or fast reflex

I'd actually suggest maxing rip, ss, qs, and life steal and then extras in reflexes
Yeh this sounds fine, although maybe I'd put extra points in expose weakness.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

No sneaky?
Yeh sneaky is better but I would keep lifesteal instead until roughly level 180 because for some people the extra heal will keep them alive, and once your at the snorri pit is a good time to group level if you haven't already.

Gwydion

Epona

Imo at 157 best skills are ss qs riposte poison weaps and life steal.

Sneaky not as good for leveling and high energy cost too, in carrow i found dex build much better than str so def was already high enough and did not need reflex.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Sneaky not as good for leveling and high energy cost too, in carrow i found dex build much better than str so def was already high enough and did not need reflex.
I'm not a fan of poison weapon for leveling at that level. Just my preference that it didn't help enough but i agree with a dex build at that level is better.

Gwydion

Epona

I'm not a fan of poison weapon for leveling at that level. Just my preference that it didn't help enough but i agree with a dex build at that level is better.
the reason i think pw is worth using is because carrow has no resist to poison damage. When i cast i could notice a definate boost of 50-100 to every auto which imo is a massive help. As long a you are willing to sacrifice a bit of survivability, i believe pw is definately worth putting the points into. From my experience it helped me much more than sneaky or reflex.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

id use both really on a dex build to solo level in carrow, reflex's to avoid the high auto hits and LFS to recover from the skill damage
I would never use poison wep with reflexes during level the casting will kill u, so id go with ss,qs and sneaky not using rip because u are soloing taking hits from 3+ mobs for a auto rogue is suicide unless ure also using a LVL 6 bunny and an essence blade