Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest ew?

I am. But I have to keep my health high enough to stay alive at proteus and gele so my expose is around 2k in normal build. I haven't felt like wasting blue books just to see how high I can get my expose in a build I won't use at bosses.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I am. But I have to keep my health high enough to stay alive at proteus and gele so my expose is around 2k in normal build. I haven't felt like wasting blue books just to see how high I can get my expose in a build I won't use at bosses.
:o this is the expose he uses at bosses, including prot and gele
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Are there really no other support rogues out there?.....
There is another... somewhere on epona... hidding in the shadows... maybe one day he will return... but till that day he remains in the shadows... nobody knows when he comes back into the light... but we will wait for him to return... for the day he exposes the bosses weakness in the past, he shall in the future... one day he will return, surpassing all that came after his dissapearence in the shadows... till that day we wait
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

There is another... somewhere on epona... hidding in the shadows... maybe one day he will return... but till that day he remains in the shadows... nobody knows when he comes back into the light... but we will wait for him to return... for the day he exposes the bosses weakness in the past, he shall in the future... one day he will return, surpassing all that came after his dissapearence in the shadows... till that day we wait
:shock:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Ya officially scared the f outta Lordy
Miranda27, The Ginger-Rogue of Epona
Lady Athena <3
Goddess Brigid <3
LordyxLim
Lowkey likes sucking souls
"Mir sucks souls way better than me" - Frid

That is... because deep down he knows its true... he tried to forget... but he made a mistake... a fatal mistake... a mistake that will haunt him for the rest of his life... humans never forget... they might not remember but deep down they always know... soon we will find out the truth... soon...
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

That is... because deep down he knows its true... he tried to forget... but he made a mistake... a fatal mistake... a mistake that will haunt him for the rest of his life... humans never forget... they might not remember but deep down they always know... soon we will find out the truth... soon...
I should suck your soul.
Miranda27, The Ginger-Rogue of Epona
Lady Athena <3
Goddess Brigid <3
LordyxLim
Lowkey likes sucking souls
"Mir sucks souls way better than me" - Frid